Piripolkka - DPS warrior

Go down

Piripolkka - DPS warrior

Post by piripolkka on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:13 pm

Character name:Piripolkka
Class:Warrior
Talent spec(s) you are applying with for the guild: mainly fury i guess, can respec everytime for guild (tank if need)
Current Specc:17/34/0 (depends how other warrior will spec (example battleshout?)
Relevant stats: unbuffed ap 890, 27,96% crit chance on berserker stance. hit%=10 (i need shoulders ubrs first boss kinda easymode to get)
These stats are as Fury DW, possibly 2h sometimes in that type of boss's, because the Dual wield weapons i have, ain't from the best end of this patch :DD. Also, i have the better ranks for battle shout & heroic strike.
Tank gear is: 15,60%block 16,45% dodge 13,60% parry 400defense, HP:4859 Armor: 7k...

Raid experience RETAIL VANILLA
ZG 6/6 and 3/4 Optional
Molten Core 9/10
Blacwing Lair 7/8
Onyxia's Lair 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 6/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 0/9
Naxxramas 0/15

Raid experience FEENIX WARSONG 12x:
ZG 0/6 and 0/4 Optional
Molten Core 9/10
Blacwing Lair 0/8
Onyxia's Lair 0/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 4/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 0/9

Class/spec experience:

Do you know anyone in Legend, and if so, who?: Haza my cousin Smile

What kind of person are you?:Chill person, no nerdrage, funny maybe.Trying to be more social but i smoke so much pot so its so difficult, Usually online everyday... so im quite active.
Why do you want to join Legend?:Because im bored for crappy guilds at feenix and would be nice to get some REAL raidguild.. :<
What can you bring to the guild?: active warrior with brains and engineering Very Happy

Playing on any other character?:well not actually... i have 60 alts but im focusing on warrior...

How long have you played on Feenix, Warsong 12x?: 5 months or something.. started here same time when haza..

Have you been in any other guilds?: well i was slackers ltd.. then looked few other guilds but those were pretty lame... at this moment im just on finnish guild <havuja perkele> for socialization..

Anything you want to add?: I've had enough for wasting time in trying to find a good guild on this realm. Haza talked with me about this new organization of old BR' members and asked my to try my luck here. So, would be quite awesome to play with real gamers & have some fun at the old school raids for once more ^^

piripolkka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Piripolkka - DPS warrior

Post by Birak on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:24 pm

Your application is not but at all because we already got our tank/dps squad filled. Sorry.

View user profile

Back to top Go down