60 UD Rogue - Eskz. a.k.a Sonydigital

Go down

60 UD Rogue - Eskz. a.k.a Sonydigital

Post by Sonydigital on Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:29 am

Character name:Eskz
Class:Rogue
Talent spec(s) you are applying with for the guild: Combat swords/daggers or hemo for debuff to help raid ^^
Current Specc: 23/3/25 - Hemo PvP
Relevant stats: 666 AP <--(lol) 370 agility 3833 HP

Raid experience RETAIL VANILLA:
ZG 0/6 and 0/4 Optional- ZG 6/6 and 4/4
Molten Core 0/10- MC 10/10
Blacwing Lair 0/8 - BWL 8/8
Onyxia's Lair 0/1 - Ony 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 0/6 - AQ20 6/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 0/9 - AQ40 9/9
Naxxramas 0/15 - Naxx 14/15

Raid experience FEENIX WARSONG 12x:
ZG 0/6 and 0/4 Optional- ZG 5/6 0/4
Molten Core 0/10- MC 8/10
Blacwing Lair 0/8 - BWL 0/10
Onyxia's Lair 0/1 - Ony 0/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 0/6 - AQ20 0/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 0/9 - AQ40 0/9

Class/spec experience: My primary class since retail has been warrior under the name of Sonydigital (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Sonywolf/simple), around when naxx came out i made a alt rogue and played both throughout all of the expansions including catty. I'm very experienced at every single spec that a rogue has to offer.

Do you know anyone in Legend, and if so, who?: I know Hyan fairly well, we've done several premades together, I probably know some others in Legend just forgetting name >_<

What kind of person are you?: I'm the kind of person that is responsible and dedicated to any guild I join. I have a pretty good sense of humor but i don't take alot of bullshit, i never start drama cause thats not my deal.... I'm a pretty cool guy ^^

Why do you want to join Legend?: I want to join legend cause not only have i heard you guys are one of the top if not the best guild on this server. I also really want to raid all of the vanilla content again just because it was sooo much fun back in retail! and it reallys makes for some great times with guild members!

What can you bring to the guild?: What i can bring to this guild is my vast knowledge of this game and how this game works in general, I have experience in every single bit of raiding content vanilla through wotlk. I'll also be bringing great performance to every raid dps wise and knowing my aggro range etc, I think i'd be a great asset to your guild as a raider, pvper, and a person in general.!

Playing on any other character?: Not on this server no.

How long have you played on Feenix, Warsong 12x?: i have 17 days played on this rogue and he has been my only character.

Have you been in any other guilds?: I was in Insane and thats how i got most of my tier 1 set.

Anything you want to add?: I just wanna say that i don't think it would be a mistake to add me to your roster! I'm a very dedicated player when it comes to WoW and just simply love this game, i'm ready to take on BWL AQ40 and naxx when it comes out ^^. I hope i can become a mainstream raider with you guys! thanks for the chance to apply!

Sonydigital

View user profile

Back to top Go down