Odyno, Holy/Disc Priest

Go down

Odyno, Holy/Disc Priest

Post by Odyno on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:59 pm

Character name: Odyno
Class: Priest
Talent spec(s) you are applying with for the guild: Holy/Discipline
Current Specc: http://www.wowprovider.com/?talent=11205595_5_85052c1304001d35051030300055r
Relevant stats: 380 healing power, 28 MP/5, 5.4k mana (all unbuffed)

Raid experience RETAIL VANILLA:
ZG 6/6 and 4/4 Optional
Molten Core 10/10
Blacwing Lair 8/8
Onyxia's Lair 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 6/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 1/9
Naxxramas 0/15

Raid experience FEENIX WARSONG 12x:
ZG 6/6 and 0/4 Optional
Molten Core 10/10
Blacwing Lair 0/8
Onyxia's Lair 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 5/6 (didn't do Ayamiss)
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 0/9

Class/spec experience:

Do you know anyone in Legend, and if so, who?:
I know it's a "merge" with Syndicate, and i've been in Syndicate a short period because of the "disbanding". but i don't know all the people that joined from there. i did some raids with Binjo.

What kind of person are you?:
I am a calm guy, allways ready to learn new things and i don't get mad if i get yelled at or criticised. i always try to learn from my mistakes and never do them again.
Why do you want to join Legend?:
Because i want to take part of a good raiding guild based on progress and hard work, with solid rules and good players.
What can you bring to the guild?:
I can bring a skilled player, a fast learner, a good healing priest and a alchemist that is trying to get all the available and usefull recepies.
Playing on any other character?:
Nope, don't have any alts at the moment.
How long have you played on Feenix, Warsong 12x?:
almost 2 months i think.
Have you been in any other guilds?:
Yes, In Syndicate and while i was leveling in Crybaby.
Anything you want to add?:
I started playing wow in June 2005 as an Orc Warrior, after i reached level 60 i joined a quite new raiding guild called Elysium on Argent Dawn(EU) they we're just starting MC at that time, they took me as an Arms DPS in the begining and after a few months they asked me to become OT of the raid as i had gathered some pieces of T1. When we started raiding AQ40 TBC was beeing launched and the leaders announced that the guild was going to disband because the Guild Leader was pregnant so she wouldn't have any more time for the guild. So when TBC came out i joined a new guild called Serkequendi, the leaders we're coming from another server where they played as Alliance and they wanted to be blood elves. I was the MT of this new raiding guild and we managed to reach the Reliquary of Souls in Black Temple as this wasn't a hard core raiding guild but more of a causal raiding guild.During TBC i also made an Undead Priest that i used only for PVP, mainly Arena so i learned the class really well.
When WOTLK came out i decided it was time for a change so i migrated with my Priest and started a DK on the EU realm Darkmoon Faire, had enough of tanking so i made my brand new char a DPS and long story short i was the 3rd on the Realm that got Shadow's Edge and one of the best DPSers of the realm, after we've downed LK i decided that i didn't like WoW anymore... atleast i didn't like what it became so i stopped playing, untill i've found this server that made me like the game again. This is a short summary of my wow experience.

Thank you for your time and thank you if you read this.
if it was a tl; dr i understand xD.

Odyno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Odyno, Holy/Disc Priest

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:23 pm

Haha, Jindo will be happy. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by jindo on Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:14 pm

this is a nice application, but where is the tatatdata:

Class/spec experience:

please fill it in at the right spot Wink.

also i like to see a little more information about the experience with your priest. do you know how to heal in vanilla? what gear you need a shealing priest? what talents are essential? what is the main job of a priest healer(MT/OT/raid?)

after that i will decide Smile

jindo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Odyno on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:33 pm

Sorry i missread that...

Class/spec experience: During retail vanilla i admit i didn't play as healing priest but i studied the class because i always liked and admired the class, the Guild Leader of the guild i used to raid with in retail vanilla was a Priest and we had a good friendship and she always explained and teached me about the various classes and specs especially priest class because that is what she know to play at the best.
My direct experience with priest started in TBC i mainly used it for PVP, did few raids... just when my tanking wasn't strictly required.
I think i can handle healing in a raid as a priest, i know how to use lower levels of ranks to preserve mana, use potions, flasks(when i get the recepie xD) and elixirs.
As a healing priest in vanilla my gear needs to have Spirit, healing power, and intelect.
The talents have to be aimed in mana preservation, improving stats, powerfull and fast heals, so i think that : Meditation, Mental Agility, Spiritual Guidance and Spiritual healing are a must atleast for the gear i have now. i will change some points here and there when i get better gear.
I think the main job of a priest healer is a bit decided by the priest class leader and raid leader but i guess priests in vanilla are made more for Tank healing, helping on MT healing and a solid healing on OT. Also very powerfull on healing it's own group in critical situations by having an Inner Focus + Prayer of Healing macro ready.

Odyno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrico on Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:23 am

+1 But i am still curious about the activity.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:55 pm

Well, since Jindo is away for 2 weeks (vacation), whisper an officer ingame for an invite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurior on Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:11 pm

jindo: Accepted
Whisper officer in game
Taurior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down