Grozdober-Hunter

Go down

Grozdober-Hunter

Post by Grozdober on Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:25 pm

Character name:Grozdober
Class: Hunter
Talent spec(s) you are applying with for the guild: I am Marksmanship at the moment.
Current Specc: http://www.wowprovider.com/?talent=11205595_3_85q545103551305133c2l
Relevant stats: I`ve got 390 agilty ; 1018 ranged atack power and 25.2% chance to crit with ranged weapons ; with my hit gear I`ve got incresed my hit chance with 4%

Raid experience RETAIL VANILLA:
ZG 6/6 and 6/4 Optional
Molten Core 10/10
Blacwing Lair 8/8
Onyxia's Lair 8/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 6/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 7/9
Naxxramas 0/15

Raid experience FEENIX WARSONG 12x:
ZG 6/6 and 0/4 Optional
Molten Core 10/10
Blacwing Lair 0/8
Onyxia's Lair 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 6/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 0/9

Class/spec experience: On retail I was undead mage on Emeriss EU.I started it on 16 of September 2005.After few months I realised that this class is not for me and rerolled a warrior on Neptulon EU.I joined a new formed guild on Neptulon EU that claim to be on of the most hardcore raiding guild I ever joined , called BG.I enjoyed the progress we were doing but just while we were farmin BWL and trying out AQ 40 I decided to quit WoW cous of personal reasons.Whatever, one game cant be the most important thing in your life , enyway we are human beings.

Do you know anyone in Legend, and if so, who?: No, I dont know enyone from Legend.Never done even a 5 man dungeon with eny of Legend`s members

What kind of person are you?: First of all I am a person who hates sellfish people.
I like evrything to be in order and evrything to be just right, also love people arround me to know what they are doing.One of the most beutifull feeling that I love is how people are learning and after that doing it right way is just a one way ticket to success.

Why do you want to join Legend?: I would like to join Legend, cous I wanted a guild for me that is Hardcore enough to progress and never give up if there is a hard time ahead (enyway evrything is abbout wiping)

What can you bring to the guild?: I can bring a nice guy that is willing to help people that are in need.I can give you knowledge , I can give a man that is ready to learn and take eny critcism while giving it right in my face.

Playing on any other character?: I am leveling an alt for Tribal Leatherworking

How long have you played on Feenix, Warsong 12x?: Nearly a month abbout 7 days played time on level 60

Have you been in any other guilds?:Reckless Mortals

Anything you want to add?:One of my hobbies is Rock and Ice climbing.I spend time in Climbing gym like 2-3 days per week.Gona be in the Alps between 10-20 August, there I would have a chance to climb things that I wanted to climb since I was a kid.I think climbing Is my passion from nearly 12 years Razz Love geting out with my friends and going to the mountians, drinking beer and eating deliscious homemade food.Someday one of my dream is of course as an alpine climber to get on the top of atleast 6000 meter peak Razz but that wont happen near future Razz I am living at the seaside love to get early and swim also to run on the beach.As a game player .... quited retail before TBC to came out.After that I played retail TBC,just doing PVP on my friends characters.Also trayed and maked a Death Knight but enyway I cant like something that is not good... old fasshion , classic World of Warcraft.

Grozdober

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grozdober-Hunter

Post by Binjo on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:54 pm

What hit % you got on normal dps gear? or is 4% hit max for you...
for bwl its needed 15% hit for some bosses.

Nice Onyxia progress 8/1

Anyways gonna check your gear ingame before i can decide

Binjo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanu on Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:24 am

with my hit gear I`ve got incresed my hit chance with 4%.

This one looks like not srsly. Whit wich guild you clear it on retail?
Nanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Binjo on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:04 am

Talked with this guy ingame and he needs to improve both normal dps gear and hit gear and enchants but if he works hard ill consider and invite but i need to see how much of hunters we lack atm cant have to many waiting outside raid.

-Binjo

Binjo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum