Legend Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frejiz, Hunter

+2
Birak
Frejiz
6 posters

Go down

Frejiz, Hunter  Empty Frejiz, Hunter

Post by Frejiz Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:51 am

Character name: Frejiz
Class: Hunter
Talent spec(s) you are applying with for the guild: 0/31/20
Current Specc: 0/31/20
Relevant stats:
Agility: 384
Stamina: 253
Intellect: 136
Hit: 4% (with warmonger 7%)
Attack Power: 1374 (Self-buffed)
Crit: 17.25

Raid experience RETAIL VANILLA:
ZG 6/6 and 4/4 Optional
Molten Core 10/10
Blacwing Lair 8/8
Onyxia's Lair 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 6/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 9/9
Naxxramas 0/15

Raid experience FEENIX WARSONG 12x:
ZG 6/6 and 0/4 Optional
Molten Core 9/10
Blacwing Lair 0/8
Onyxia's Lair 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 6/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 0/9

Class/spec experience:Been BM/Suv all the time on feenix, didnt play that much hunter pre-bc or in tbc. i played Rogue and Warrior on Lightning's Blade EU.
I stopped playing on my main when TBC came, just played on my twinks until wotlk came, played in the best 60 'twink' guilds in EU (IDDQD and Paradeux) were officer in both, and then cata came.. started looking for pre-bc/tbc private servers, found this in the end and im in love Very Happy and now where are here.

Do you know anyone in Legend, and if so, who?:

Not what i know.
What kind of person are you?:

I'm am relaxed guy, love to watch movies, listen to music, and play wow both pve and pve.

Why do you want to join Legend?:
well i want a real hardcore guild, that dont care to wipe a few times to down a new boss, progress is always the big goal. I love to meet new ppl.
And i want to do Naxxramas the only instance i didnt do pre-bc Sad our guild could have done some bosses in it easy, so its one of my biggest goals in WoW.

What can you bring to the guild?:
Alot of tranq shots Wink no but i am a helpful person, always help if there is something i can do, doesnt matter what it is plus im an positive person takes alot for me to be angry and maybe crack some tasteless jokes Twisted Evil

Playing on any other character?:
I got a 29twink, dont play that much on it tho, got few other 60 alts but i will just use them for alcy and other proffs for gold.

How long have you played on Feenix, Warsong 12x?:
Should be around 1-1.5 year now, i quited for a while (played with 8 irl mates before then all went to feenix 2.4.3 server so i followed.. then they stopped playing wow, so im back again, played here for maybe 4-5 months now again)

Have you been in any other guilds?:
Cowboys from hell,Crybaby (the one im in atm)

Anything you want to add?:
Talked to binjo and i will fix 15% hit (: already on it.

Frejiz

Back to top Go down

Frejiz, Hunter  Empty Re: Frejiz, Hunter

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:09 am

+1, would like to see you in action.

Back to top Go down

Post by Birak Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:57 am

Good Application, we want +15% hit hunters, so +1 If you are working on it to join us since the apply is good too Smile
Birak
Birak

Back to top Go down

Post by Binjo Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:38 am

+1 from me also, talked to him already but wanted to see what kind of application he did ... and i like it. Seems like a hard worker.

Binjo

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:55 pm

Exellent apply.

I'd like to discuss specc with you though, since I think surv/MM is a better choice for raiding.

Anyways, talked to him ingame aswell. I'd take him.
Funky
Funky

Back to top Go down

Post by jindo Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:46 pm

well decent apply, but you lack hit gear, and we need that for our hunters. imo get 15% hit, and youll be in for sure. but im not binjo and cant decide this quite easy, so wait for him for final answer.

jindo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanu Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:14 pm

How long have you played on Feenix, Warsong 12x?:
Should be around 1-1.5 year now, i quited for a while (played with 8 irl mates before then all went to feenix 2.4.3 server so i followed.. then they stopped playing wow, so im back again, played here for maybe 4-5 months now again)

Seems like alot of time.. so whit wich charr you played so long? Name? and how long you playng with this hunter? I am not CL like you know alredy.. but still intresting.
Nanu
Nanu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanu Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:17 pm

And alot more questions o.O whit wich guild you clear aq40 in Retail? And how old you was? and with so long exp in this feenix you didnt clear MC?
Nanu
Nanu

Back to top Go down

Post by Frejiz Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:27 am

Birak wrote:Good Application, we want +15% hit hunters, so +1 If you are working on it to join us since the apply is good too Smile
First thanks, yea im working on it at the moment. Smile

Nanu: Seems like alot of time.. so whit wich charr you played so long? Name? and how long you playng with this hunter? I am not CL like you know alredy.. but still intresting.
I've mostly played my hunter, but also Ranto(60 warrior), Ammoniaq(60rogue) and some on my Hasjij(60 priest) but most of the time i was helping my IRL mates geting gear, farmed whole Dire Maul... then they quit -.- then i started on my hunter full time.

Nanu: And alot more questions o.O whit wich guild you clear aq40 in Retail? And how old you was? and with so long exp in this feenix you didnt clear MC?

Sure, <B r e t h r e n> and hmm i was about 12-13years old when i started, took a while for me to get to 60 then joining a raiding guild, well first of all we didnt have the fire res gear on our tanks, and in <Crybaby> alot of ppl joined then took 2-3 items then left the guild.. realy boring Sad

Funky:I'd like to discuss specc with you though, since I think surv/MM is a better choice for raiding.

Yea if it's better then ofc, if u got any site where u can link me then please do.
PS. If there is any more questions just ask them, sorry that it took so long before i answerd you, finaly was some good weather so i finaly took the chance to do something outside.

Frejiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Frejiz Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:25 am

Sorry for dubble post, But i've looked though alot of items on WoWhead for hit gear, but some of it doesnt have hit pre-bc on it, can anyone have some tip on hit gear? i already got t1 gloves (2%), zg bet (1%), Mara ring (1%) and warmonger (3%) so thats 7% im gonna get truestrike shoulders aswell (2%) still need 6%, would be realy nice with any tip, thanks
Will get 3% hit on range wep but want my Rhok'delar, Longbow of the Ancient Keepers before i do that.. already got leaf, just need the sinew from Onyxia.

Last edited by Frejiz on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Frejiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanu Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:35 am

Thanks for answer. Still intresting guy xD 1.2year here with 18 years old and dont clear MC. but you was 13 years old when you clear AQ40 in retail. Wink
Nanu
Nanu

Back to top Go down

Post by Frejiz Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:06 am

Nanu wrote:Thanks for answer. Still intresting guy xD 1.2year here with 18 years old and dont clear MC. but you was 13 years old when you clear AQ40 in retail. Wink
Well its more what the guild is like, some ppl aint that serious on a private server.. join take a few purples then leave.. we were a hardcore guild on retail, tactics aint hard to follow, u just dont have to be stupid rly^^

Frejiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:27 am

If you respecc (We'll look on it later) you can get another 3% from survefooted (talent) which is almost a must to have.

What I'm using for hit:
ZG ench head (1%)
Nef neck (1%)
T2 / Truestrike (1%/2%)
AQ20 rep cloak (1%)
Wristguard of True Flight (1%)
Warmonger (3%)
3% hit scope
T1 Gloves (2%)
ZG Belt (1%)
T2 legs w/ ZG ench (2%)
AQ40 rep ring (Exalted 1%)