Pelatis Combat Rogue

Go down

Pelatis Combat Rogue

Post by Pelatis on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:52 am

Character name: Pelatis.
Class: Rogue.
Talent spec(s) you are applying with for the guild: Combat and 19/32/0.
Current Specc: Same as the one i am applying for.
Relevant stats: 307 Agility,171 Strength,247 Stamina,716 Attack Power,25% Critical Strike.I know my gear is not the best but i am trying to improve it with some dungeons runs daily.

Raid experience RETAIL VANILLA:
Zul Gurub-Cleared
Molten Core-Cleared
Onyxia-Cleared
AQ20-Cleared
AQ40-Cleared
BWL-Cleared
Naxxramas-Thadius

Raid experience FEENIX WARSONG 12x:
Zul Gurub-Cleared
Molten Core-Cleared
That's all ! :p

Do you know anyone in Legend, and if so, who?: Not really...

What kind of person are you?: Lazy,funny,cool and troll ! (so simple)

Why do you want to join Legend?: I was looking for a guild few days now and i was asking all people i knew on this server about the guilds here,i heard the best about legend so here i am but after that i want to join the guild to get a better gear,meet new people and have some fun while i am doing again the old stuff !

What can you bring to the guild?: I can offer you my DPS,my experiences if needed (tactics on bosses) and my services at cleaning the guild hall (not for free Razz) !

Playing on any other character?: Recently i tried to level up a warlock but i got bored of it so i stayed on my rogue.

How long have you played on Feenix, Warsong 12x?: I have played for about 1-2 months...I started playing this server since last summer but then i went inactive for 6-7 months because i started playing in the official server again with my pally (because of cataclysm) ... i got dissapointed in cata so i got back here !

Have you been in any other guilds?: When i was playing i was in Puppeteers.

Anything you want to add?: That's all for me if you want some extra info about me and my playstyle feel free to ask,i will answer all questions.Thank you for your time.

Pelatis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pelatis Combat Rogue

Post by Funky on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:45 am

Dagger/sword?
Funky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanu on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:52 am

Why do you want to join Legend?: I was looking for a guild few days now and i was asking all people i knew on this server about the guilds here,i heard the best about legend so here i am but after that i want to join the guild to get a better gear,meet new people and have some fun while i am doing again the old stuff !

We raiding only 1 week. this week will be our second raiding week and you heard the best about legend.. did you say to all guild forume where you apllied?
Nanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelatis on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:58 am

Well at the "Guild advert" it said you had a great progress maybe my fault..but still i don't recall my application ! As i said my gear wasnt proper for Naxx,AQ 20/40 so i would prefer to do some ZG and MC raids to take some last boosts ! And no i didn't say at all guild forums the same i don't apply for 2 guilds at same time and i never copy paste my applications (the forms are different anyway)..

Pelatis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelatis on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:02 am

Here is a link of the post i read http://forum.wow-one.com/index.php?/topic/6889-eu-legend-horde/ sorry for the misunderstanding but if you did all these in 1 week of raiding...wow !

Pelatis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:04 am

I'll repeat my question.
Dagger/Sword?
PS. My guess is Sword, but it's still important you mention it
Funky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelatis on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:07 am

Oh my bad,sorry Funky i didn't see the question but yes you are right i got swords the Dal'Rend set !

Pelatis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:40 am

4/8 D2 set a must for combat rogues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelatis on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:44 am

I got 3/8...i will make sure to get the 4th part !

Pelatis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelatis on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:49 am

Actually do you want me to come online and meet somewhere to let you inspect me?But as i said i dont have the perfect gear...It is a bit hard to achieve that cause of the fast leveling,hard to find a good tank and a decent healer but still i am trying Smile.

Pelatis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nit on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:25 am

can't really accept you nor decline you yet since there's some mess in the rogue squad atm
though, i'd like to hear about your previous raiding experience, considering you cleared stuff in naxx you must have lots of stories.
nit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelatis on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:39 am

Yeah sure feel free to ask me whatever you want...But i don't think that asking someone to tell you his stories on certain bosses would help but i can give you a few info about my past..First of all my rogues name started as Stepka then cause of transfer i changed it into Abbysal then a free migration popped up and i transfered again played with the name Xazotrollas.My first server was Lighting's Blade..I played here cause of my cousin his name was "Mafroprofato" you might know him he was one of the few scarablord and the 5th guy in the world with the most achievments i didn't join his guild cause i was too young and he said i didn't have the skills to follow them so they put me in a small guild to raid with them.One day they needed a dps and my cousin suggested me i went with them i don't know what they liked about me but since then i was raiding with them.Notice that i wasn't joining the runs that were meant to clear new bosses,the guild's name was simalacrum ! After 60 my cousin didn't make it to a scarab lord so he transferred and i followed him,i kept in contact with only a few people from that server.One of them is a real lifefriend nowdays that plays along with me on this server.What else?Ask me if you want !

Pelatis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelatis on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:42 am

I can see some mistakes from here but that's english for me ! One day i will perfect them for sure,hahaha !

Pelatis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jindo on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:13 pm

well this seems promissing and interesting,. but rogue is a most chosen class, and with alot of activity i doub ttheres a spot for you.

jindo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelatis on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:59 am

Okay guys i understand the place you are in,no worries,there is no need to think about it so much if you are full you are full we will both move on.I wish the best for you and your guild,have fun raiding (that's what it matters) Very Happy

Pelatis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jindo on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:27 pm

if you feel that way, look at the topic what we need Razz, couldve saved you alot of effort, but this is the best option in all ways, APPLYING FTW!. (im serious, never giving a shot is always missing that one).

jindo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down