Legend Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rekshak resto shaman

+2
warfock
Rekshak
6 posters

Go down

Rekshak resto shaman Empty Rekshak resto shaman

Post by Rekshak Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Character name: Rekshak
Class: Shaman
Talent spec you are applying with for the guild: Resto
Current Spec: 0/5/46

Relevant stats:

Mana - 5200

BH: arround 400
MP5: 52

Gear:

Head: Coif of elemental fury
Neck: Frostwolf advisor's pendant
Shoulders: Champion's mail shoulders
Back: Hakkari loa cloak
Chest: Zandalar augur's hauberk
Wrists: Zandalar augur's bracers
Hands: Harmonius gauntlets
Waist: Zandalar's augur's waist
Legs: Padre's trousers
Feet: Merciful greaves
Finger: Primalist's seal
Finger: Rosevine circle
Trinket: Mindtap talisman
Trinket: Mindtap talisman
Main Hand: Simone's cultivating hammer
Held In Off-hand: Lei of the lifegiver

Raid experience RETAIL VANILLA:

ZG 6/6 and 4/4 Optional
Molten Core 10/10
Blacwing Lair 8/8
Onyxia's Lair 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 6/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 9/9
Naxxramas 10/15

i had car crush when tbc on retail started, and i lost some memory, so i dont really remember retail pre tbc.

Raid experience FEENIX WARSONG 12x:

ZG 6/6 and 4/4 Optional
Molten Core 10/10
Blacwing Lair 0/8
Onyxia's Lair 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 6/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 0/9
Naxxramas 0/15

Class/spec experience:
I played pre tbc warrior, tbc paladin, i started playing shaman like 6 months ago, firstly on server vanillagaming, and then 3 or 3,5 month ago here. I was enh shaman and played pvp all time, i also made alot of gear/talent builds for enh pvp, i speced resto few days ago, so my experience as healer isnt that very good. But in past i was healer sometimes so its also not that bad i think. I play wow since 2005 or even earlier, so i know how it all work, and i think i know how to build good healer. And if i need advice i can always ask Anilia.

Do you know anyone in Legend?
All former Syndicate members, few others guys who i invited for premade, and also guildmaster Birak

What kind of person are you?
I dont like judging myself i tell few facts. I have very complicated personality. I like relativistic physics, astronomy, philosophy. Im also little sick since i was born, i mean im depressed sometimes, sometimes happy, sometimes little mad. But i can control it so its fine.

Why do you want to join Legend?
Ok, all know this is private server. And like on all private servers we have lot of slackers, noobs, and very bad guilds also. I look in guild always on few things : leading (GM +officers), rules, loot system, and recrutation system. I was in some guilds, and i can say most guilds have at least 1 of those things very, very bad. In legend as everybody see, aplications are long, and recrutation system is good, i know guildmaster and shaman CL and i know they are very good players, i also know rules/loot system and its also fine for me. So this is answer why i wanna join.

What can you bring to the guild?
chain heal, healing wave and something u really wanna - wf totem. but seriously i can bring all my class abilities. I can also sing on ventrilo if somebody like it Very Happy

Playing on any other character?
I ALWAYS focus 1 character. no alts. i wanna have 1 very good character, instead of 1 quite good, and 1 or more bad ones.
How long have you played on Feenix, Warsong 12x?
Around 30 days of /played, i started 3 months ago i guess

Have you been in any other guilds?
Yes i was in many guilds, well not that many. When i got some gear i made my own pvp guild no more mercy. We had some better and worse days, but it was fine guild, we defeated lot of ally. I was some time guildless after disbanding nmm, i also joined syndicate first time but left after little quarell. Then i made second pvp guild v i s i o n, which was also disbanded after some time because lot of good ppl wanted to stay in pve guilds, and situation in pvp was very hard. Then i bought nightfall and applied second time to Syndicate. My apply was accepted and i liked this guild, it was right one. I wanted to stay there but syndicate merged with legend, and guildmaster took me to legend. Legend wanted me as resto shaman, and this time i wasnt ready for it, same as my gear to be honest,. So i left <it was mistake> to pvp guild mildly interested, and then to rebirth pve guild to gear up. In rebirth everything was fine before leader allowed resto shaman to overbid my enh items, also officer was insulting ppl, he even insulted my parents when i told joke about shaman loot. Rebirth dont have rank prio, even spec prio in loot, and leading is one big fail there so i left this guild.

Now im in Euthensia, but they dont use dkp, and they have little anarhy here, officers do what they want, they ninja items cuz of this loot council, and today i come 18:30 prepared for raid, was 31 ppl online in guild, and to 19:00 i wasnt invited, Fex told then its my fail because i come too late. <but he invited ppl who come later then i was ready> I dont wanna stay here anymore, seriously this guild is fail.

Anything you want to add?
Yes. I start on my gear. I know that stats arent that good, but i have token for aq20 mace in bank just need 8k rep and ill enchant for 55bh so stats will be better. Ill run some raids and gear up, im very active player and because of this i can be useful. IF u say that raid is 19:00 , 18:30 im prepared and ready. If u tell instructions on raid i follow them. Im not idiot, lot of ppl in legend was in syndicate and i think that torrico or anilia have any opinion about me, i think i didnt failed on raids with them.

i wanted also to say that im little tired of other guilds which are bad, and if my apply will be refused i probably back to retail <it sux, but what else i can do..>

thx rekshak
Rekshak
Rekshak

Back to top Go down

Rekshak resto shaman Empty Re: Rekshak resto shaman

Post by warfock Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:57 pm

+1 Because ur a drunk half the time Very Happy , and your pretty cool non-slacking raider Very Happy
warfock
warfock

Back to top Go down

Post by Walcott Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:09 pm

+1 for epic laugh! Nah really, Rekshak was a really cool person.
Sadly for you, few resto shamans joined recently, so I could imagine the resto shaman spot is quited filled GL tho!
Walcott
Walcott

Back to top Go down

Post by Anilia Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:30 pm

I know u like dps shammy Smile ur preraid gear is nice , but we need to test u like resto Smile U are in ! Show us ur resto skilzzzzz ! Smile
Anilia
Anilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Birak Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:18 pm

congrats mate, pm us in game
Birak
Birak

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanu Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:35 pm

you alredy here but still wanted to give you thumbs from me Smile +1!
Nanu
Nanu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down