2% Crit

Raid experience RETAIL VANILLA:
ZG 6/6 and 4/4 Optional
Molten Core 10/10
Blacwing Lair 8/8
Onyxia's Lair 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 6/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 9/9
Naxxramas 7/15. 2/3 Necro Wing. 3/3 Spider Wing. Deathknight Wing 2/3.

Raid experience FEENIX WARSONG 12x:
ZG 3/6 and 0/4 Optional
Molten Core 0/10
Blacwing Lair 0/8
Onyxia's Lair 0/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 0/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 0/9

I havn't been on the server for very long and PUG raids aren't the best solution Smile

Class/spec experience: I have been playing Warlock during Burning Crusade as Destruction. That is mainly the only experience I have as a Warlock.

Do you know anyone in Legend, and if so, who?: Yes, I do happen to know a few. Walcott, Gervig, Hoofmeister and Dorex.

What kind of person are you?: I'm a trustworthy person, who're willing to spend plently of time on progress. I'm always showing up in good time for raids, with consumables, and addons. I have always been playing PvE

Why do you want to join Legend?: Walcott have only been saying good stuff about your guild. Progress-wise you are almost at the same stage as my guild were in vanilla! So it would be awesome to pick it up there again. And hopefully down every boss with you!
I were in Ascend with Dumrian, who is also applying to the guild, on the server Sylvanas.

What can you bring to the guild?: A great teamplayer! I am loyal to my guild. I am always helpful and in a good mood.
And then I can give Soul Stones and Summons!

Playing on any other character?: Not on this server. I have only been playing on this server for about a week.

How long have you played on Feenix, Warsong 12x?: About a week Smile

Have you been in any other guilds?: No, I havn't. I havn't been playing on the server for long. So I didn't want to join other guilds. Walcott made me play with him on this server and he wanted me to join his guild so we could play together, like we did in retail vanilla.

Anything you want to add?: I have been playing Warrior during retail vanilla, and I wanted to join your guild as a Warrior, but Walcott told that would be impossible. So I made a Warlock, which I enjoy playing!

I am got long work days on Mondays and Wednesdays, so I won't be home before 19:30 - 20:00.

Fliz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fliz - Destruction Warlock

Post by Pansarbasse on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:18 pm

Did a few instances with this dude aswell he did good dps and seem'd like a good fella!
Pansarbasse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Walcott on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:18 pm

Another good mate of mine, which I played with in TBC and wrath aswell. His only goal as been endgame PvE, and I can definitely recommend this guy! +1 good luck mate! hope to see you in
Walcott

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hoofmeister91 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:23 pm

+1 for this guy, decent, reliable player for sure ! dedicated for endgame pve

hoofmeister91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jindo on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:45 pm

this apply seems like the regular apply in the way of just long enough, but i dont know how you act in PVE yet, though the guildmembers give a good comment i will want to check you out Razz. but im not warlock CL, wait for fjonk.

jindo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down