Lii - Holy priest

Go down

Lii - Holy priest

Post by Lii on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:00 pm

Character name: Lii

Class: Priest

Talent spec you are applying with for the guild: Holy

Current Spec: I will spec to benefit the most in raids. Probably going for a deep holy spec with lightwell for melee heals and probably down to meditation and inner focus in Disc tree. If there is a Priest with Divine Spirit in raid group i dont see any point putting any talents there.

Relevant stats:
At the moment im just starting my character here on Warsong and will have pre-raid gear ready and enchanted within 1 weeks, 2 at most.

Gear:
Same as above

Raid experience RETAIL VANILLA:

ZG 6/6 and 4/4 Cleared everything in Vanilla and more recently, cleared everything on Al'akir
Molten Core 10/10 Cleared everything in Vanilla and as above cleared everything on Al'akir
Blacwing Lair 8/8 Cleared everything in vanilla, Cleared up to chromaggus on Al'akir
Onyxia's Lair 1/1 Cleared in Vanilla, Cleared on Al'akir
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 6/6 Cleared everything in vanilla, Cleared everything but Moam on Al'akir
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 7/9 Cleared everything up to twin emps in vanilla, Nothing on Al'akir
Naxxramas 4/15 Cleared up to maexxna in Vanilla, Nothing on Al'akir

Raid experience FEENIX WARSONG 12x:
New to Warsong, leveling a priest atm (level 30)

Class/spec experience:
I have been playing most classes through the years and found myself most comfortable playing a holy Priest. Healing has always been closest to my heart. I am that type of guy that questions my different specs all of the time and try to find different specs for different encounters. For instance on chromaggus i would rather go deeper down the Disc tree to get mental agility 5/5 if i were to be the dispell-bot during that encounter as plus healing would be worthless on dispell duty. Another encounter such as ragnaros i would go all the way to lightwell in Holy tree to place a lightwell close to melees. However in general i like to go as much plus healing as possible and use low rank healing spells to conserve as much mana as possible.

Do you know anyone in Legend?
Unfortunately i haven't had the pleasure, yet.

What kind of person are you?
I'm an openminded guy that loves life. I love to interact with people around me, to listen to their life stories and anecdotes. I also love to help other people, regardless if it is someone in guild that needs something or if it is someone in the streets asking for directions. I would also say that im a perfectionist and i will do things until i'm completely satisfied with the end result. My moto is similar to the quote from Mr.Abraham Lincoln "Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."

Why do you want to join Legend?
I want to join Legend because i love guilds that can get a good core of people together to perform well. I believe that Legend is that guild. I have been looking around, asking officers in different guilds on Warsong, but haven't really found any guild that i felt was the guild for me. Until i spoke to Orutra. That's the type of guy i want to play together with. Straightforward, polite and honest. Not acting like some bigshot due to the fact that he has a respected guild name above his head. I have yet to see the rest of the guild. Both outside raids aswell as intensive raid encounters where critical thinking is key.

What can you bring to the guild?

I will bring a focused, dedicated player that will walk those extra miles in order to kill those big fat bosses. I will come to each and every raid waiting outside the instance before invites goes out. Potted to max, enchanted accordingy regardless if my gear is pre-raid gear, communicate when neccessary, cry when neccessary, nerdscream when neccessary, zone out from reality whenever focus needs to be emphasized.
I will bring 110% each and every raid even if we are doing UBRS you will see me using pots to increase my healing.

Playing on any other character?
I dont believe in alt characters. I believe in putting all efffort into one character.

How long have you played on Feenix, Warsong 12x?

I have played on Al'akir for about 2 months. Left due to low population.

Have you been in any other guilds?
Not on Warsong.

Anything you want to add?
I would write a novel if i only had the time and patience. But i'm going to keep it short though. I dont want to waste your time reading nonsense about my life anecdotes.

I could add some fun facts to show you that i'm also a decent guy outside the game.

• - I'm married and have 3 kids even though im only 26 years old

• - I love scubadiving and surfing ( I live 25 minutes away from the pacific ocean, close to the best surfbreaks in Nicaragua)

• - I have 3 dogs

• - I have somewhere around 25 tattos. Each of them done in different countries around the world

• - One of my dogs bit me so hard in my arm yesterday that i still cant move it properly (She didnt do it on purpose)

• - I grow marijuana in my backyard and have done so for the last 6 years.

• - I have a passion for cooking

That's it guys! I hope that this is enough facts about me and i understand you completely if you can't accept me into the guild because of my level and my lack of epic gear but should you like what you read you can always contact me ingame on "Lii"

Have a nice day and i hope to see you guys soon.

Lii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lii - Holy priest

Post by orutra on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:12 pm

+1000 Already talked to this guy and he knows what raiding is

orutra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pansarbasse on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:28 pm

Snap! Now this looks like an awesome dude! we must have him! +1 +1 +1

Hell i help him gear up myself if he needs to!
Pansarbasse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zozoz on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:46 am

Seems like a really nice guy! Try to catch me online so we can have a chat Lii, I want to get to know you better Very Happy / Zozoz - Hoofmaestro

PS: +1

Zozoz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lii on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:56 am

Thanks for the feeback guys,I really appriciate it! I would like to add to my application that I am going for Enchanting and Tailoring while leveling to 60, and later switch Tailoring to Herbalism to be able to farm my Pots

Lii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jindo on Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:03 am

so this application looks promissing, yet were full on priests. i can only garantuee you a backup spot so you can still raid with us the 20 mans/MC. but you need to level 60 first and get some gear.

jindo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by warfock on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:52 am

+1 Im willing to spend time and help this guy. if he needs it whisper me ingame warfock !

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lii on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:29 pm

Update

I'm level 60 and have my pre-gear, enchanted and ready.

I don't want to cause any drama in the guild so if you are full on priests for your core group i think i'll have to look elsewhere for a guild.

Lii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Futakomori on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:41 pm

Wow that fast. Only 4 days since the application was made, gotta say it took me much longer to polish up my pre-raid gear but then again i wasn't in any rush.

In any case +1 here, seems like a very interesting person to have in a priest squad if not as a raider, then at least as a social member.
During a week and a half sticking around i still didn't get a clear picture on how many priests we have constantly raiding but seems like we have at least 4 fully geared priests with high attendance (soon to be 5).

Futakomori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by warfock on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:02 pm

i saw u before we went to MC, and i must say u have geared so quickly what is your secret since thats insane dedication and or luckiness, +1 AGAIN!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by orutra on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:39 pm

Why is not this guy inside?!

orutra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pansarbasse on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:45 pm

orutra wrote:Why is not this guy inside?!

I have no idea! get him in already. replace warfock i dont care! lololololol
Pansarbasse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by warfock on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:02 pm

Reokace pansarbasse no need for a shitty tank mate Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zozoz on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:33 pm

ROFL MR SCOTTISH CANNOT WRITE ENGLIUSH h2h2h2h2h2h2h2h2

Zozoz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jindo on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:10 am

he was not 60 when he applied orutra Wink, but whisper any officer for invite.

jindo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:20 am

OOOHH WHISP ME PLX <33
Funky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pansarbasse on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:28 am

Whisp me! I'm not an officer, but it sure would be nice with ppl talking to me!

Welcome to Legend, you're gonna love it!
Pansarbasse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zozoz on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:42 am

Welcome mate! My offer still stands, whisper me in-game if you need a tank Wink

Zozoz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content