Legend Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doncreek - Old School Hunter - (from disbanded Rebirth)

+5
Zozoz
spazzie
Nolfavrell a.k.a. Kaktus
Blastoff
Doncreek
9 posters

Go down

Doncreek - Old School Hunter - (from disbanded Rebirth) Empty Doncreek - Old School Hunter - (from disbanded Rebirth)

Post by Doncreek Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:58 pm

Hello Members from <Legend>,

my Name is Steven, 19 years old and I'm from Germany. I play WoW since 2006 on Retail and stopped it when TBC came out, because after that, the Game just sucked.

What Person are you: I'm an very friendly Person who handles all People with respect. Sometimes I can be a very funny guy too.^^

* Raid Experience:

-> In my old WoW-Time I got Experience in follow Instances:

Zul Gurub: Clear / Hakkar Kill
Molten Core: Clear / Raggy Kill
Ony: Clear / Onyxia Kill
BWL: Clear / Nefarian Kill
AQ20: Clear.
AQ40: never tried.
Naxxramas: never tried.

I played an Hunter and Druid to lvl 60 and got this Experience with that chars.

On Feenix I cleared MC and got a few Boss Kills in BWL before they disbanded. So that means I got all Prequests done here too.

General Stats:

->
STR:79
AGI:417
STA:222
INT:122
SPI:96

*Gear:

-> My Gear on Feenix exists from the T2 Legs and T2 Gloves (+7 Agility). I got the Epic AQ20 Belt and the Epic Hunter Ring from Silithus too. I got the Huntsman Harpoon with +25 Agility and Bloodseeker with +3 Hit and all the other Best in Slot Rare Pieces.+ the Epic Gladiator Chest from BRD Arena.

For the Hit Gear I get decent 13% but I can get 15% with no problems if you want to.

I got decent Fire Resistance Gear too.

* Talents:

-> 5/40/6 - Marksmanship with Survivor for PvE.

* Consumables:

->I can make Fire Potions and Elixier of the Mongoose easily!

* Do you can come online in Ventrilo?:

-> Ventrilo is fine for me!

*Are you comfortable with the Raid Times?

-> The Raid times are no problem for me, except wednesday, on that day i only can come online at 21 pm earliest. But that shouldnt be an problem i think.

Do you know anyone in Legend? I don't know who is all in but indeed it could be that I know a few.

* How long have you played on Feenix, Warsong 12x?

-> I play here a few Months and im online 6 Days a Week.

* Why you could need me in <Legend>?

-> Because I tried every Class and always came back to Hunter, I'm very comfortable with it. On Raid days I bring all consumables with and will be online. I have a big respect to all Members and I try to help where I can.

Oh and the most important thing: YES I'm verfy comfortable with kiting and tranqing Razz

If you have any Questions about me, please feel free to ask.

Greetings.

Doncreek

Back to top Go down

Doncreek - Old School Hunter - (from disbanded Rebirth) Empty Re: Doncreek - Old School Hunter - (from disbanded Rebirth)

Post by Blastoff Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:03 pm

It's not "general stats" it's "relevant stats", should have your RAP in there not strenght Smile.
About raid times, I didn't get that exactly. We raid thursday, sunday tuesday not wednesday, or did you just want to inform you can't make the 20mans that day?

You seem like a good guy but we had a few new hunter recruits recently, wait for Funky's response.

Blastoff

Back to top Go down

Doncreek - Old School Hunter - (from disbanded Rebirth) Empty Re: Doncreek - Old School Hunter - (from disbanded Rebirth)

Post by Doncreek Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:21 pm

Blastoff wrote:It's not "general stats" it's "relevant stats", should have your RAP in there not strenght Smile.
About raid times, I didn't get that exactly. We raid thursday, sunday tuesday not wednesday, or did you just want to inform you can't make the 20mans that day?

You seem like a good guy but we had a few new hunter recruits recently, wait for Funkys response.

Edited Smile

Oh I thought it was Wednesday too, my fail.

F u n k y answered in an other Thread, so I hope he will answer here too Surprised

Doncreek

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolfavrell a.k.a. Kaktus Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:21 pm

He left envenom after 1 day and his reason was IRL problems..and now he applied for us.
Just saying

Nolfavrell a.k.a. Kaktus

Back to top Go down

Post by spazzie Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:20 pm

Nolfavrell a.k.a. Kaktus wrote:He left envenom after 1 day and his reason was IRL problems..and now he applied for us.
Just saying
Well we invited him on the previous night and he left the next day as he couldn't make our main raid times. We never got to use him for raids, apparently he'll be studying for his drivers license for the next 7 weeks on Wednesday's and Thursdays 19:00-21:00.

spazzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Doncreek Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:38 pm

At Kaktus and spazzie:

Yes, I left Envenom after one Day because I saw that at the moment I can only come online at 21pm for raiding, except Sunday/Saturday, there i can come online all day and night. In 4-5 weeks I have my Driver License and then i have all Time for every Day Very Happy

Doncreek

Back to top Go down

Post by Zozoz Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:49 pm

Excuse me for asking but why do you make an application to an raiding guild when you cannot attend 2/3 raids in time? Razz

Zozoz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolfavrell a.k.a. Kaktus Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:26 am

Zozoz wrote:Excuse me for asking but why do you make an application to an raiding guild when you cannot attend 2/3 raids in time? Razz
^ that

Nolfavrell a.k.a. Kaktus

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:24 am

Declined

You should be able to attend to raids if you wanna join a raiding guild.
Funky
Funky

Back to top Go down

Post by Starcrow Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:30 am

Sorry to hijack this thread. But I was the one who invited him into Envenom, and also spoke with Kaktus about him in game.

Although it doesn't really matter atm since he seemed to fool you guys as well by simultaneously applying to Euthensia as well as your guild)
And they accepted him lel.

Once again sorry for posting in this thread now that F u n k y already declined him. But I only wanted to warn you out of respect between fellow guilds Smile that's why I contacted Kaktus in the first place.

So take care and I'll catch you all in game!

/Starcrow

Starcrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Firehawkie Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:58 am

Starcrow wrote:Sorry to hijack this thread. But I was the one who invited him into Envenom, and also spoke with Kaktus about him in game.

Although it doesn't really matter atm since he seemed to fool you guys as well by simultaneously applying to Euthensia as well as your guild)

Once again sorry for posting in this thread now that F u n k y already declined him. But I only wanted to warn you out of respect between fellow guilds Smile that's why I contacted Kaktus in the first place.

/Starcrow
+1
Firehawkie
Firehawkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanu Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:40 pm

Starcrow wrote:Sorry to hijack this thread. But I was the one who invited him into Envenom, and also spoke with Kaktus about him in game.

/Starcrow

+1
Nanu
Nanu

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:27 pm

Stop commenting unless it's really fucking urgent, when the appli is declined.
Funky
Funky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down