Legend Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coliostro - Mage

+2
jindo
Coliostr0
6 posters

Go down

Coliostro - Mage  Empty Coliostro - Mage

Post by Coliostr0 Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:37 am

Character name: Coliostro
Class: Mage
Talent spec you are applying with for the guild: Arcane/Frost
Current Spec: Arcane/Frost 31/0/20
Relevant stats:

Intelect: 326
Spirit: 187
Spell Power: 447
Hit: 11%

Gear:

Head: [Netherwind Crown]
Neck: [Jewel of Kajaro]
Shoulders: [Mantle of the Blackwing Cabal]
Back: [Drape of Vaulted Secrets]
Chest: [Zandalar Illusionist's Robe]
Wrists: [Shackles of the Unscarred]
Hands: [Sorcerer's Gloves]
Waist: [Arcanist Belt]
Legs: [Arcanist Leggings][Arcanist Boots]
Feet: [Arcanist Boots]
Finger: [Band of Vaulted Secrets]
Finger: [Band of Servitude]
Trinket: [Talisman of Ascendance]
Trinket: [Briarwood Reed]
Main Hand: [Blade of Vaulted Secrets]
Held In Off-hand: [Scepter of Interminable Focus]
Wand: [Touch of Chaos]

Raid experience RETAIL VANILLA:

ZG 6/6 and 4/4 Optional
Molten Core 10/10
Blacwing Lair 8/8
Onyxia's Lair 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 6/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 9/9
Naxxramas 15/15

Raid experience FEENIX WARSONG 12x:

ZG 6/6 and 0/4 Optional
Molten Core 10/10
Blacwing Lair 6/8
Onyxia's Lair 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 6/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 4/9
Naxxramas 0/15

Class/spec experience:
I was rouge on retail but playing as a mage here I mastered him I stopped to play for 3 months because of some RL problems and issues and now I am back looking for serious guild.
Know everything about my class and how to boost my damage and to the max that is possible with my gear.

Do you know anyone in Legend?
Yes alot ppl some of them don't like me others are still friendly like before.

What kind of person are you?
I graduate this year and move to live from Bulgaria to Greece. I study and work here with my family.I am a friendly kind of person,never get angry that easy, its just a game.
Playing the game for fun I never pretended to be a hardcore player or something and I am always up for new contacts and friendship.

Why do you want to join Legend?
Because I am looking for stable , strong and progressive guild.I had some free time and I went back to WoW so I want to give a try here Smile

What can you bring to the guild?
1 skilled player thats all what I can say. A player who know his class and the game.

Playing on any other character?
Yes I have alt called Boncho but not playing with him that much maybe sometimes to get some fun with my brother. He is exactly the same spec and item gear like mine Smile we tried to make a twins heh ^^

How long have you played on Feenix, Warsong 12x?
I played here for 3 months and a half then stopped cuz of some RL issues and now I am back.

Have you been in any other guilds?
ONE SHOT(the raid time just killed me I thought I can play with that raiding time but 3:00 at the night every day its just impossible) , Syndicate(There was a crisis there alot of good players were kicked others left all my friends left and the drama was just completely full thats all).

Anything you want to add?
I think thats all if you want to ask me something ofcourse you are free to ask always.

Have a nice day!

Coliostr0

Back to top Go down

Coliostro - Mage  Empty Re: Coliostro - Mage

Post by jindo Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:10 am

well i give this a -1 since i prefer a healthy enviroment in the guild.

jindo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastoff Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:36 am

Arcane/Frost
atm we respec fire for AQ40, that's not a problem for you right?

Gear:

Do you have NR gear?

Naxxramas 15/15

Elaborate on this. 12-13 years old you raided hardcore and killed the 40man KT ? Excuse me if that sounds hardly believable.

I stopped to play for 3 months because of some RL problems and issues

What issues exactly, and how do we know they won't happen again?

Yes alot ppl some of them don't like me others are still friendly like before.

I understand that you can't make everybody happy, but why exactly would some people in this guild not like you?

Blastoff

Back to top Go down

Post by nit Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:44 am

If you've cleared Naxxaramas, you would have a lot of stories and even some screen shots maybe?
Looking at your application as it is now, well, it doesn't look very legit.
Go on...
nit
nit

Back to top Go down

Post by warfock Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:26 pm

I wanna be naxxaramas 15/15 Very Happy i would have screencapped fucking everything if i was !
warfock
warfock

Back to top Go down

Post by Coliostr0 Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:24 pm

Ok lets start answering question by question...

Q1)
Blastoff wrote:
atm we respec fire for AQ40, that's not a problem for you right?
A1) For the spec respec anytime its not a problem to me got alot of gold and can respec to whatever spec you want me to be in different situations.

Q2)
Blastoff wrote:Do you have NR gear?
A2) Don't have but I am 300/300 tailor with almost all recipes can craft the set from CH rep.

Q3)
Blastoff wrote:Elaborate on this. 12-13 years old you raided hardcore and killed the 40man KT ? Excuse me if that sounds hardly believable.
A3)I am really old WoW player started to playing the game till the alpha version of the game. Also I don't think that 13-14 years old person is not able to be a good gamer,as I remember I was 14 or almost 15 when we clear it. I was in guild callled "Brothers in Arms" it was the top guild of our realm. I quit retail long time ago cuz got pissed to pay for broken game anymore. WoTLK killed WoW totaly.

Q4)
Blastoff wrote:What issues exactly, and how do we know they won't happen again?
A4) Well I just finished school and decide to move from Bulgaria to live in Greece with my mom. It was a really hard step in my life because it is one new beginning in different country. So I came here 3 months ago and weren't able to get PC that fast. (My old PC left for my little bro) So I finnaly got my new laptop and internet connection here.Got a good job that give me plenty of free time every evening so I looked how to fill that time and decide to come back to WoW and have fun again. I hope this don't bother you so much Surprised

Q5)
Blastoff wrote:I understand that you can't make everybody happy, but why exactly would some people in this guild not like you?
A5) I found out that the old fights are forgotten just talked with some of them today. It seems they got changed when they came to "Legend"

Q6)
THE BEST rouge EVER wrote:If you've cleared Naxxaramas, you would have a lot of stories and even some screen shots maybe?
A6) Here the story begins. The Naxxrammas was released, we were all attuned and we start to explore it. We started with Spider Wing we downed 3 bosses first week I remember this because one of my best frieds got his tanking sword from Faerlinna. Then the long farming and preparing begins until that we finnaly got server first kill on KT. Well we weren't the best guild but we were maybe 3th or 4th that cleared Naxx in our battlegroup.

Q7)
warfock wrote:I wanna be naxxaramas 15/15 Very Happy i would have screencapped fucking everything if i was !
A7) Sadly I don't have any screenshots on this PC cuz its brand new,but I will tell my brother to look for some screens on his PC.
If you have something else to ask just ask free I am not here to hide something or to lie you. I think thats all for now.

EDIT: Already contact my bro will try to see if he find out some screens.

Coliostr0

Back to top Go down

Post by Firehawkie Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:19 pm

where in greece do u live
Firehawkie
Firehawkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastoff Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:19 pm

Coliostr0 wrote:
A3)I am really old WoW player started to playing the game till the alpha version of the game. Also I don't think that 13-14 years old person is not able to be a good gamer,as I remember I was 14 or almost 15 when we clear it. I was in guild callled "Brothers in Arms" it was the top guild of our realm. I quit retail long time ago cuz got pissed to pay for broken game anymore. WoTLK killed WoW totaly.

It's not that you can't be a good gamer at that age, it's that it's very time consuming and requires you to pay money for it every month, so would like to see some proof.

Anyway, need to clear out a few things before making a decision.

Blastoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Coliostr0 Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:32 pm

Firehawkie wrote:where in greece do u live
Athens

Coliostr0

Back to top Go down

Post by Coliostr0 Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:39 pm

Blastoff wrote:
It's not that you can't be a good gamer at that age, it's that it's very time consuming and requires you to pay money for it every month, so would like to see some proof.
Anyway, need to clear out a few things before making a decision.

My mom and dad bought me the game for my B-day + 2 months pre-paid card then I found out how to play the game on retail without paying and it worked fine for 3 years I don't regret. Alot of you that played on retail know that you can buy pre-paid cards with ingame gold just need to find the person who sell so thats how I played for 3 years without buying second game card. All that I bought was the expansions till WotLK. I found my first pvp video on a bulgarian video sharing site if you want I can post it here as a proof the quality is so bad but you can see that I am full t2 + that I got some naxx gear on me.

Coliostr0

Back to top Go down

Post by Coliostr0 Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:42 pm

Anyway its your decision Blastoff I am looking where to spend my time and hoping to find new friends now it depends on you. I am free everyday from 18:00(GM+2) till 1-2 at the night cuz I go to work early in the morning. Will take a little break cya later hoping to respond.

Coliostr0

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastoff Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:24 pm

OK, cleared out the situation and there is no core spot available anymore. I can only offer you a spot as a backup, if you accept, pm me in-game.

Blastoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Coliostr0 Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:41 pm

Checked the forum on my phone. Fine I want to join as a backup. Will enter later when I go back home.

Coliostr0

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastoff Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:58 pm

Accepted

Blastoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down