Legend Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zephyrous - Mage

3 posters

Go down

Zephyrous - Mage Empty Zephyrous - Mage

Post by Zephyrous Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:41 am

Character name: Zephyrous
Class: Mage
Talent spec(s) you are applying with for the guild:
Current Specc: Frost, 12/0/39 (i cant link build, not allowed for new members for 7 days Sad)
Relevant stats: Stam: 140
Int: 281
Spirit: 196
Bonus dmg: 167

Raid experience RETAIL VANILLA:
ZG 0/6 and 0/4 Optional
Molten Core 0/10
Blacwing Lair 0/8
Onyxia's Lair 0/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 0/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 0/9
Naxxramas 0/15

Raid experience FEENIX WARSONG 12x:
ZG 6/6 and 0/4 Optional
Molten Core 6/10
Blacwing Lair 0/8
Onyxia's Lair 0/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 1/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 0/9

Class/spec experience: I play WoW for 4 years. Im started it in TBC, and hc-raided through Wotlk (i know, it sux Razz) and Cata on Arathor@EU as a mage (the name is Zephyrous, if u want to check it on armory). I cleared everything possible, incl Light of Dawn, Tribute to Insanity 25, Yogg 0, etc. I canceled my account just before Firelands came, and i started to play on Feenix, so i got some experience about the mage in vanilla. I have played with all specs of the mage through the years, and i have enough wasd skill to perform well in raids.

Do you know anyone in Legend, and if so, who?: I've been in a ZG raid with Legend, so i know some ppl.

What kind of person are you?: Im an experienced, mature player. Dont have any problems with wipefests, i'm always trying to do my best on progress/farm raids.

Why do you want to join Legend?: Because you're one of the best guild on the server, and i want to see all the vanilla raids in their original form (a bit demotivating to solo MC/AQ/ZG at lvl 85 >.<)

What can you bring to the guild?: Insane dps, focus on raids.

Playing on any other character?: No

How long have you played on Feenix, Warsong 12x?: 3 or 4 months, i dont remember well Smile

Have you been in any other guilds?: Yeah, some little guilds, last was Dominus, but it havent got a long life, after the first few raid, many-many ppl left the guild.

Anything you want to add?: I cant link my gear, because Feenix database is not working atm, but im in raid-ready gear. (Arcanist mantle and bindings, Bloodvine Vest, etc. (However i have 3 green items, and my hit is a bit low, but im trying to make money to improve my gear, and im doing PuG raids to get some gear.)

Zephyrous

Back to top Go down

Zephyrous - Mage Empty Re: Zephyrous - Mage

Post by jindo Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:00 am

zephyrous, legend has been remade and therefor we can not accept nor decline this application. the new guild is called consumed but we cleared up some old members. the Consumed website will be up within 1 week.

jindo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyrous Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:24 am

Mkay, thx for info. I will check it. Btw, can u pass on this apply to an officer, to speed up the procedure?

Zephyrous

Back to top Go down

Post by jindo Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:30 pm

will do when hes back frm vacation and if he joinsteguild Wink

jindo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastoff Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:51 pm

Very weak gear for someone who played 3-4 months, a sign of a very casual player, I don't think you'll fit in, sorry.

Declined

Blastoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down