Legend Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkfox the fury warrior

2 posters

Go down

Darkfox the fury warrior Empty Darkfox the fury warrior

Post by silverfoxy Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:04 pm

Character name:Darkfox(I'm Silverfoxy that enhancement shaman)
Class:Warrior
Talent spec(s) you are applying with for the guild:Fury
Current Spec:17-34-0(took it from the thread in BR forum Very Happy)
Relevant stats:9%hit(will soon be 11 or 12-I don't have av/maraudon ring yet and my gun doesn't give +hit too)-27% crit berserker stance-762ap not buffed with the gear that I have 9% hit-my gear is not that good but I'll improve it as fast as I can.

Raid experience RETAIL VANILLA:(never payed blizzard for playing Very Happy started vanilla when it was released but on a private server)

Raid experience FEENIX WARSONG 12x:
ZG clear(those that are possible)
Molten Core clear
Blacwing Lair clear
Onyxia's Lair clear
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj clear
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj till Huhuran
(I've cleared temple of aq, bwl, onyxia in BR)

Class/spec experience:well tbh I haven't played a fury warrior for long maybe a month or so.

Do you know anyone in Legend, and if so, who?:I know those who we're in BR.

What kind of person are you?:I'm...helpful...friendly, active...I really love to learn things from people and I'd love to be in a friendly guild.

Why do you want to join Legend?:I went to the guilds I was before syndicate...rebirth(somehow it is death before dishonor) but u know...I couldn't find the atmosphere as friendly as it was in BR I really miss you guys even though I was not raiding with my shaman lately but I still miss the guild chat at least Very Happy

What can you bring to the guild?:last time applying with my shaman I said pots flasks idk enchants (nightfall n totems with aq book)but these are not the things you're looking for I found out...I can bring a helpful friendly warrior Very Happy

Playing on any other character?:well I have Silverfoxy too.

How long have you played on Feenix, Warsong 12x?:6months or so.

Have you been in any other guilds?:with this character I went to syndicate hoping that they have changed the things from that time I was in there with my shaman...but things were the same Very Happy just don't wanna insult anyone I just say I didn't like them...they were not kind and they kicked me it seems coz I'm no longer in that guild Smile

Anything you want to add?:I really miss BR...I wanna be with you Very Happy I'll get my gear improved...

you knew enough about my attendance...I even raided with you in between my exams...even though I failed in Differential equations course but I had enough fun in wow : ))
silverfoxy
silverfoxy

Back to top Go down

Darkfox the fury warrior Empty Re: Darkfox the fury warrior

Post by Birak Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Silverfoxy Im sorry about this but we are full in Warrior tanks and Dps, why dont you join as resto shaman :=)? anyway, I wish your bests.
Birak
Birak

Back to top Go down