Legend Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dorex Mage Apply

5 posters

Go down

Dorex Mage Apply Empty Dorex Mage Apply

Post by Dorex Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Character name: Dorex
Class: Mage
Talent spec(s) you are applying with for the guild: Deep fire but have also frost gear.
Current Specc: Deep fire
Relevant stats: Spellpower: 332, Int: 265, 5% Hit, 5% Crit

Raid experience RETAIL VANILLA:
ZG 6/6 and 4/4 Optional
Molten Core 10/10
Blacwing Lair 8/8
Onyxia's Lair 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 6/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 6/9
Naxxramas 7/15

Raid experience FEENIX WARSONG 12x:
ZG 6/6 and 3/4 Optional
Molten Core 10/10
Blacwing Lair 3/8
Onyxia's Lair 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 6/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 0/9

Class/spec experience: I have allways played mage since the game came out. In the old original lvl 60 wow i was in one of the best guild on the server called "The Moo Mafia" similar to my irl friend Walcott. I was allways on time for the raids and allways took raids seriusly. I was allways one of the best on activity and dmg meter during the runs and achieved a decent rank in the top guild.

Do you know anyone in Legend, and if so, who?: All from Syndicate and walcott who is one of my best friends IRL.

What kind of person are you?: Normal kid living in Copenhagen with my parents. Studying Business in Lyngby for the next 2 years.

Why do you want to join Legend?: I miss the good old times in The Moo Mafia and want to find a guild that can live up to my raiding ambitions. Been looking for a good guild since i started playing lvl 60 wow again and found Syndicate which was not completely living up to expatations since too many people in the guild was in a much lower level than my own imo.

What can you bring to the guild?: A solid member u allways can count on. Im there on time, i bring everything needed and i do better than averege on the meters. Im not shy to spent gold on respeccing or other things that might help my guild.

Playing on any other character?: Nope.

How long have you played on Feenix, Warsong 12x?: 1½ month

Have you been in any other guilds?: Syndicate.

Anything you want to add?: Im studying but do not have any job and im not going to get one since i get payed by the state so I will almost allways have time for raids in the everyday. In the weekends i usally go out but can allways be arrenged so it fits. I can raid until 1am, with some exeptions it can go later.

Dorex

Back to top Go down

Dorex Mage Apply Empty Re: Dorex Mage Apply

Post by Birak Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:18 pm

I think we are full on mages, wait for Blastoff response.
Birak
Birak

Back to top Go down

Post by Walcott Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:32 pm

If you have a open spot for a mage, this is the guy to choose! as he mentioned in his apply we we're playing mages in one of the top guilds, and he is an exstremly good player Smile

I wish you GL dorex, hope I'll see you soon!
Walcott
Walcott

Back to top Go down

Post by nit Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 pm

gif more details about how your retail experience was, considering u raided naxx i believe u have a lot to tell.
nit
nit

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastoff Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:49 pm

Sounds decent but kinda overflowing with mages atm. PM me in-game and we'll talk it over. And I do have doubts about you raiding naxx when you were what? 12-13 years old?

Blastoff

Back to top Go down

Post by nit Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:54 pm

wat brastov said
tho i remember a 11 y old nig clearing the temple bak in days
nit
nit

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorex Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:03 pm

Allways been talented in games whatever it is and my english have allways been quite good since i have a large part of my family in greece who i can only communicate with through english. I cleared Military wing a few times and spiderwing we had no problems with especially not when last patch came so it was easy to keep tank alive on Maxxena through AOE stun. I can sort of remember all boss fights in those 2 wings. 2 other wings dosent come to my mind i know we killed Patchwerk, remember how he almost oneshotted our tanks lol. I think we got Plaguebringer, remember him as quite easy tbh he summoned adds and teleported away or something not quite sure.

Dorex

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastoff Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:21 am

Accepted (as backup)

Blastoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down