Legend Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quickassault - 60 UD Warlock guild application

5 posters

Go down

Quickassault - 60 UD Warlock guild application Empty Quickassault - 60 UD Warlock guild application

Post by Quickassault Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:09 pm

Character name: Quickassault
Class: Warlock
Talent spec(s) you are applying with for the guild: 30/0/21 (affliction/demonology/destruction)
Current Specc: 30/0/21
Relevant stats: +206 shadow spell damage, 5k mana, 3k hp, +3% spell crit unbuffed

Raid experience RETAIL VANILLA:
ZG 0/6 and 0/4 Optional - 5/6 and 1/4
Molten Core 0/10 - 9/10
Blacwing Lair 0/8 - 3/10
Onyxia's Lair 0/1 - 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 0/6 - 5/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 0/9 - 1/9
Naxxramas 0/15 - 0/15

Raid experience FEENIX WARSONG 12x:
ZG 0/6 and 0/4 Optional - 0/6 and 0/4
Molten Core 0/10 - 0/10
Blacwing Lair 0/8 - 0/8
Onyxia's Lair 0/1 - 0/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 0/6 - 0/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 0/9 - 0/9

Class/spec experience: I was a warrior in retail vanilla, but started playing warlock in tbc until cataclysm, in vanilla I am not experienced as a warlock, but I know how the class works and what to do when, generally.

Do you know anyone in Legend, and if so, who?: I do not

What kind of person are you?: I would consider myself a dedicated, social and helpful guy, whom most people would enjoy to hang out with Smile, totally depends on them though, I am who I am (<--- philosophy right there)

Why do you want to join Legend?: I came across a post on the forums saying that Legend was recruiting. Went to this site and read through the rules and such, and noticed that it really looks like a very well-coordinated guild, I see a lot of promise in here, and I would love to be a part to fulfill that promise to the max of its potential

What can you bring to the guild?: Humor, good knowledge of the game, good oversight in a raid, and I am also herba / alchy, so I can also make flasks should I get my hands on the recipes ^^

Playing on any other character?: Was leveling a warrior tank, Solution, but I consider my warlock my main and will always act like that, unless the guild needs otherwise

How long have you played on Feenix, Warsong 12x?: Not long, I started playing about two weeks ago

Have you been in any other guilds?: My first guild was Macedonian Phalanx, but after the first ZG, which pretty much failed... hard, it disbanded and I tried making a guild with some of the better players in there (OLD SCHOOL), but that attempt has failed as well since we can't seem to recruit any decent members.

Anything you want to add?: Drugs are bad mkay

Quickassault

Back to top Go down

Quickassault - 60 UD Warlock guild application Empty Re: Quickassault - 60 UD Warlock guild application

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:13 pm

+1 here, wouldnt hurt to try such an applicant out.

Back to top Go down

Quickassault - 60 UD Warlock guild application Empty Re: Quickassault - 60 UD Warlock guild application

Post by jindo Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:03 am

more dutch people joining feenix, and he doesnt like drugs either ;O.and a tought one too. also the apply isnt bad.

jindo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fjonk Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:55 am

Your gear isnt really the best one. Whisper me ingame and we will talk about this.
Fjonk
Fjonk

Back to top Go down

Post by warfock Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:17 pm

+1 ANOTHER ALCHEMIEST IN GUILD : O NEED Even though almost everyone has it in the guild xD. Great App Though
warfock
warfock

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrico Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:18 am

+1
Torrico
Torrico

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down