Legend Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moocis-Feral Druid-Backup

2 posters

Go down

Moocis-Feral Druid-Backup Empty Moocis-Feral Druid-Backup

Post by Moocis Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:48 pm

Character name: Moocis
Class: Druid
Talent spec you are applying with for the guild: Feral
Current Spec: Different variations of Feral adding omen of Clarity Improved Mark (GoTW) and such depending of what Raids needs are.

Relevant stats:
Armor: 8000
HP in Bear: 5K
Dodge: 12%
AP in Bear 800

Gear:
I will add only relevant items as i still have to farm(and i will) pre Raid gear items.

Neck: [Talisman of Evasion]
Shoulders: [Stormshroud]
Back: [Cloack of Warding] (Stack armor Like a Baws :p
Wrists: [Bracers of the Eclipse]/[Feralhearth Bracers]
Hands: [Shadowcraft Gloves]
Waist: [Shadowcraft Belt] (+gloves for 200 armor bonus)
Legs: [AbysallLeather Leggings of Striking]
Finger: Aiming for [Naglering]
Trinket: [Vigilance Charm]
Trinket: [Rune of The Guard Captain]
Main Hand: [Warden Staff]
Held In Off-hand: planning to get the +8 to all stats off hand in case i will be able to get the +Feral AP one handed mace.

I know my gear is not there yet, but i am farming for pre Raid gear atm and also geathering the pre raid for resto(just in case).
I also whant ot mention that i have some Cat DPS gear too.

Raid experience RETAIL VANILLA:

ZG 6/6 and 4/4 Optional
Molten Core 10/10
Blacwing Lair 0/8
Onyxia's Lair 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 6/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 0/9
Naxxramas 0/15
(played as holy priest)

Raid experience FEENIX WARSONG 12x:

ZG 0/6 and 0/4 Optional
Molten Core 0/10
Blacwing Lair 0/8
Onyxia's Lair 0/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 0/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 0/9
Naxxramas 0/15

Class/spec experience:
I played Feral druid on all the expansions( also some resto) and still enjoying it on Vanilla. Also i have experience as tank in Wotlk playing Pally Tank/Healer.
My experience as healer could come in handy as I played Healer in all expansions (besides Cata) (Priest Vanilla) (Druid BC) (Pally/Sham WOTLK)

Do you know anyone in Legend?
Stormhoof and Keanu. They are my Friends and WoW mates since Vanilla and up untill now.

What kind of person are you?
I am a Student on Electronics Engineering and also working as a Shift Process Engineer (junior) for a multinational electronics manufactoring company. Adding this to point out that i have great communication skills for training people helping them and also manipulating them into respect work instructions and rules.
Also I am a great problem solver (dedicated engineer) knowing stuff like Brain Storming and RCCA (Root Cause Corective Action).
I would describe myself as a good guy ready to support ppls, fun to have around with good sense of humour and mature enough (to understand leading processes that a guild implies, for example).
Last but not least I am a great TEAM PLAYER.

Why do you want to join Legend?
I know from my friends (Stormhoof and Keanu as mentioned above) that Legend is a Top guild that managed to clear all raid instances adding ppls in pre raid gear combined with good raid geared ones. So i would like to value my free time by raiding vanilla content with mature guys that can be future friends and can contribute into having fun playing the game we all love, WoW.

What can you bring to the guild?
Innervate, Rebirth and Tanking (+off tanking) and DPS(decent dps) when off tanking is noot needed, without changing specc(so you don't have to carry a off tank that slaks because is noot needed) . So flexibility of a Feral druid will be brought.

Playing on any other character?
Not actively. got a Warlock parked in Orgri for Alchemy and herba. Bring in the potions!! Bring in the Raids!!

How long have you played on Feenix, Warsong 12x?
Around 2 days of online time. I paly since my friends play on it, but i haven't been so active, i will describe the reason down below.

Have you been in any other guilds?
N/A

Anything you want to add?
I want to apply only for a backup role is I can't be very active because i have a busy(not very) working program and a decently active social life (girlfriend, family, work coleagues, study and such).
I can be online 5 out of 7 days on the raid hours and not too much out of raid hours)

Thanks for taking ur time to read my application. I hope I will not be dissregarded because of backup role and low gear.

See you ingame!
For any additional infos feel free to ask /w Moocis ingame.

Moocis

Back to top Go down

Moocis-Feral Druid-Backup Empty Re: Moocis-Feral Druid-Backup

Post by keanu Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:21 pm

big +1, really good friend of mine and good druid, pls take him qira even as backup.

keanu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:48 pm

We dont recruit feral druids sorry, and even if we did i would like you to be active alot, you didnt describe ur dps cat and tank bear sets individually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down