Legend Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faustrech Rogue

2 posters

Go down

Faustrech Rogue Empty Faustrech Rogue

Post by Faustrech Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:54 pm

Character name: Faustrech
Class: rogue
Talent spec(s) you are applying with for the guild: Combat daggers http://www.wowprovider.com/?talent=11205595_4_8c5023104g320325e55010022105p
Current Specc:
Relevant stats: 780 ap 28% crit
Raid experience RETAIL VANILLA:
ZG 6/6 and 4/4 Optional-clear
Molten Core 10/10-
Blacwing Lair 8/8-
Onyxia's Lair 1/1-
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 9/6-
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 9/9-
Naxxramas 13/15-

Raid experience FEENIX WARSONG 12x:
ZG 0/6 and 0/4 Optional-clear
Molten Core 10/10-clear
Blacwing Lair 8/8-clear
Onyxia's Lair 1/1-clear
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 0/6-no exp
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 0/9-no exp

Class/spec experience: i play with rogue from start on WOW also i have good exp in pve to 1.12 and very good pvp skill.TBC-4 seasons Gladiator with rogue s1-spec mutilate s2-spec Combat/prep S3-Shadowstep/hemo s4-shadowstep/hemo PVE-kara clear gruul-clear maggy-clear tk-clear ssc-clear hyjal-clear bt-clear swp-no exp WOTLK-s1 1900 rate rogue/mage PVE-naxx clear not other exp. for WOTLK cata etc...

Do you know anyone in Legend, and if so, who?: no

What kind of person are you?:i dont know what to say for me [student in UNSS-bulgaria(economy),drink,weed,party etc.] well i am cool

Why do you want to join Legend?: I missed vanilla wow! similar moments https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77ykAbS81-I and remember old times when I was a kid and playing WoW

What can you bring to the guild?:Active rogue with brain and ideas

Playing on any other character?: nope

How long have you played on Feenix, Warsong 12x?: from start

Have you been in any other guilds?: yes argent crusade- disbaned,alixium-disbaned,Grandmaster-GM banned

Anything you want to add?:Well your guild is great anyways, i'm not sure if i can really help you to become any better , but i think im good enough to be part of your raids and guild stuff and will be a good member.I have nice game exp and i would give you as much as you can get from a rogue idd,and always do my best.

Faustrech

Back to top Go down

Faustrech Rogue Empty Re: Faustrech Rogue

Post by Rekrash Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:01 pm

+1
Rekrash
Rekrash

Back to top Go down