Legend Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futakomori, Priest

+3
Nolfavrell a.k.a. Kaktus
orutra
Futakomori
7 posters

Go down

Futakomori, Priest Empty Futakomori, Priest

Post by Futakomori Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:44 am

Character name: Futakomori
Class: Priest
Talent spec(s) you are applying with for the guild: Holy / Disc, alternatively can join as Shadow as well
Current Specc: 14/0/37 (pvp shadow), for healing i use 21/30/0
Relevant stats: Holy stats: ~1050+healing, 47mp5, 268spirit (without spirit buff), 5821mana. Shadow stats: ~439spd, 30mp5, 5776 mana.

Raid experience RETAIL VANILLA:
Wasn't playing on retail at that time.
Rushing through pretty much all vanilla content during TBC doesn't count here now does it?

Raid experience FEENIX WARSONG 12x:
ZG 6/6 and 4/4 Optional
Molten Core 10/10
Blacwing Lair 8/8
Onyxia's Lair 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 6/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 5/9

Class/spec experience: First time ever i'm playing a priest but, hey, this game is easy ain't it?

Do you know anyone in Legend, and if so, who?:
Now that would be a one long list of names... To cut the long story short I know pretty much everyone who was in Forsaken and / or Beyond Redemption and probably some other people as well.
What kind of person are you?:
Those of you who know me probably already have a pretty much clear answer on that question so I won't add much here, but all in all i'm the type of person that feels more comfortable leading people rather than being lead by someone. Ah, and don't forget my rather specific sense of humour which sometimes ends up being offending to some while I usually have no intention of offending anyone.
Why do you want to join Legend?:
I'll be straight here - the only reason i'm considering being active again is the fact that new aq40 bosses were released and I want to experience some progression. No idea how long i'm gonna stay active after those 2 go down but I've got no intention of suddenly vanishing either.
What can you bring to the guild?:
Great healing, a lot of this game experience as well as sarcastic comments on pretty much everything - you know you've missed 'em don't you?
Playing on any other character?:
I've got enh shaman but I don't play on him that much.
How long have you played on Feenix, Warsong 12x?:
Approximately since late November 2010.
Have you been in any other guilds?:
Sultans of Swing, Requiem for a dream, Forsaken, Beyond Redemption, Mildly interested (right now).
Anything you want to add?:
Let's see... As some of you are perfectly aware of i'm not the type of player who likes to farm purple pixels so i'm mostly interested in facing new challenges which means that i've got no interest in being a back-up for bwl / aq40 raids (while i'm probably not gonna raid MC at all). If you don't have free spots in raid then you just don't. Don't stress it, after all i'm just mildly interested. ^_^

Futakomori

Back to top Go down

Futakomori, Priest Empty Re: Futakomori, Priest

Post by orutra Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:48 am

+1+1+1+1+1

orutra

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolfavrell a.k.a. Kaktus Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:06 am

+ +inf

Nolfavrell a.k.a. Kaktus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:19 am

Why isnt this guy in the guild already?

Back to top Go down

Post by jindo Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:36 am

since you wont join as backup, i got to say you cant join right now. yet ijust came back from holiday and dont know how these new priests are doing, so i like to check that out first.

pending.

jindo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolfavrell a.k.a. Kaktus Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:38 am

lol jindo umad..
Look at every1's opinion and inv him...he's the best geared, also knows everything plus he's friendly n shit. And ye, we all know he had a very good attendance. Apart from that, he was listening to vent also.

Nolfavrell a.k.a. Kaktus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:42 am

Dont see a reason not to invite him, as you said also Jindo skill > gear, this guy has both.

Back to top Go down

Post by jindo Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:19 pm

[quote="Futakomori"]
Anything you want to add?:
Let's see... As some of you are perfectly aware of i'm not the type of player who likes to farm purple pixels so i'm mostly interested in facing new challenges which means that i've got no interest in being a back-up for bwl / aq40 raids (while i'm probably not gonna raid MC at all). If you don't have free spots in raid then you just don't. Don't stress it, after all i'm just mildly interested. ^_^
Why do you want to join Legend?:
I'll be straight here - the only reason i'm considering being active again is the fact that new aq40 bosses were released and I want to experience some progression. No idea how long i'm gonna stay active after those 2 go down but I've got no intention of suddenly vanishing either.
[quote="Futakomori"]

jindo

Back to top Go down

Post by jindo Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm

futakomori, if you still want to join, i can garantuee you a spot at this moment. some of our priests werent showing up for the raid meaning a priest spot comes free. raider spot is available again Wink. hope to see your reply.

jindo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyan Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:00 pm

OMG INV HIM NAO

Hyan

Back to top Go down

Post by warfock Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:33 pm

DONT EVEN KNOW U BUT U SOUND SEXY JINDO INVITE HIM NAOW OR I SLAP U IN THE BLACK NUT SACK OF URS !
warfock
warfock

Back to top Go down

Post by Carasusto Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:58 pm

I know him from pvp bgs and was fine as SP, not a tower like most players Very Happy

+1

Carasusto

Back to top Go down

Post by Futakomori Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:12 pm

Right. Looks like hot summer days suddenly came to an end over here so I might find myself sitting at home with not much to do soon enough...
Thus i'm interested in joining although not sure if i'll be available this Thursday / Sunday as i already have made a lot of other plans for this week, basically it will depend on the weather outside.
Anyhow i'll catch some officer in game tomorrow and we can speak some more then.

Futakomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down