Legend Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paronfestis(Shaman resto)

5 posters

Go down

Paronfestis(Shaman resto) Empty Paronfestis(Shaman resto)

Post by Paronfestis Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:01 pm

• Character name: Paronfestis
• Class: Shaman
• Talent spec you are applying with for the guild: Resto
• Current Spec: 8/5/38 (i am a big fan of elemental warding)
• Relevant stats:

Intelect: +114
HB: +81
MP5: 6

• Gear:
i am a new player to this server, i been 60 for around 1 day now so i haven't had the time to farm any gear yet. There is no group that rly wants me as an resto shaman and i don't even want to go resto yet because of my gear. so my idea right now are to go as elemental in dungeons so i can get the gear for resto. mostly int/stam gear and mp gear when no other healer wants it.

• Raid experience RETAIL VANILLA:

• ZG 6/6 and 4/4 Optional
• Molten Core 10/10
• Blackwing Lair 8/8
• Onyxia's Lair 1/1
• Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 6/6
• Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 9/9
• Naxxramas 12/15

• Raid experience FEENIX WARSONG 12x:

• ZG 0/6 and 0/4 Optional
• Molten Core 0/10
• Blacwing Lair 0/8
• Onyxia's Lair 0/1
• Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 0/6
• Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 0/9
• Naxxramas 0/15

• Class/raid/spec experience:
i start to play Wow in the EU-beta. so when wow finally released i went to the server Twisting nether with my friends. i start to level a lock as my first toon and it ended up to be my raiding toon. we cleared most of the stuff in vanilla up to 4hm where we stop raiding because tbc where so close and ppl was playing the beta and we couldn't get any raids going, ppl didn't want to raid because the gear would suck any ways when tbc was out.(i ended up selling my warlock before tbc i got some nice cash from it Razz)
so after i sold my warlock i start leveling my orc shaman on the server Jaedenar-EU. i leveled him as enhancement all the way to lvl 60. when he dinged lvl 60 i only had around 4 weeks left before tbc was going to release so i didn't do much more than just some pvp with the shaman.

when tbc come i leveled fast to 70 and joined a guild named Spinal snap as an resto shaman. we did the most raids at the start as horde 3 guild like karazhan/gruul/mag. it went really good till guild leader and the officer had to leave for army so the guild went dead. now i was looking for a new guild and was lucky to get in to the horde best guild named Fac ut Vivas. and we progress fast and took all the horde first kills on the server from ssc/tk to bt/mh. unlucky we where always server second, there was an alliance guild who always took the server firsts to illidan. when we finaly killed illidan we had some weeks left before the next big patch Sunwell. when sunwell come we were ready to fight for server first kills, lucky we got the 2 first bosses as server first after that the guild more or like disbanded to we didn't have ppl for raids so many stop played, they didn't have any energy left for wow.

so i had to do something so i applied to a guild on outland-EU, Apathy and they accepted me. from there on it went fast we got server first kill on everything in sunwell and even the last boss we got nr 25 in the world, kj.

now the game was over for tbc and i can easy say it was so fun to raid as an resto shaman. but the thing i can't forgive myself is that i didn't raid with a shaman in vanilla and that's why i found this server now some years later and wants to go back in time and see how it would feel to raid as resto shaman in vanilla.

i leveled my shaman to 80 and stopped played 1 week after i dinged 80, i didn't like wotlk at all. same thing in cata i open my account and did lvl to 85 but after around 3-4 weeks i stopped again it was not the same game anymore.

• Do you know anyone in Legend?
No sry i don't.
• What kind of person are you?
I am student of information/system science. on my spare time for the most time i spend at my computer playing games like HoN or BFBC2 and ofc WoW now. other then that i do other stuff on computer like programming.
• Why do you want to join Legend?
i want to raid again. and do so i need a good guild with friendly ppl, and i do think u have this thats why i want to join you.
• What can you bring to the guild?
u would bring u ss and dmg but now I am a shaman so let's see. Totem? and an happy shaman, and ofc the power of chain heal Smile im always happy to help ppl, don't care if i don't get anything from it as long as the guild dose.
• Playing on any other character?
No not at the moment i don't have the time for that i need to focus on my shaman.
• How long have you played on Feenix, Warsong 12x?
i have 1 day 13h played time on my shaman alot of afk time.
• Have you been in any other guilds?
No i havent.
• Anything you want to add?
Yes! I'm sorry for my bad english... i got dyslexia so i always write bad Razz
i have no idea what days u raid, i could not find it anywhere but i don't care what days. i planning irl after the raid schedule, and i can understand if u wont let me raid before i got some gear.
i mainly apply first to this guild becuse the new priest u took in is the only friend i have on this server so far.
other then that i don't have anything to say. you guys are ofc welcome to ask any questions.

Last edited by Paronfestis on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:28 am; edited 10 times in total

Paronfestis

Back to top Go down

Paronfestis(Shaman resto) Empty Re: Paronfestis(Shaman resto)

Post by orutra Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:06 pm

We raid Tuesdays Thursdays and Sundays, other days we usually do 20 man istances, +1 from be as back up untill you get bis pre raid gear, and if you are able to assist almost all raids.

orutra

Back to top Go down

Post by jindo Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:43 pm

this is what i want to see in class/specc experience, ALOT OF WORDS. +1 from me for backup.(till gear is initiate worthy)

jindo

Back to top Go down

Post by Paronfestis Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:37 am

thanks for the support, the raid days is np for me. even if im not in a raid spot i will always be online if u would need me for any thing. (still working on the gear) Smile

//Paronfestis

Paronfestis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanu Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:51 am

+1 wanna see more resto shammys Smile Special good shammy Smile
Nanu
Nanu

Back to top Go down

Post by orutra Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:20 pm

Paronfestis wrote:thanks for the support, the raid days is np for me. even if im not in a raid spot i will always be online if u would need me for any thing. (still working on the gear) Smile

//Paronfestis

Just for this he has just told we should take him, I love this attitude, retail like attitude, inv him now!!!

orutra

Back to top Go down

Post by Anilia Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:49 am

Contact me ingame Smile
Anilia
Anilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down