Legend Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

restor shammy - haugi

4 posters

Go down

restor shammy  - haugi Empty restor shammy - haugi

Post by haugi90 Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:29 pm

Character name: Haugi
Class: Shaman
Talent spec you are applying with for the guild: Resto
Current Spec: 0/5/46
Relevant stats: --- resto is my world, but i can go ele if wanted

Intelect: +212
Spirit: +128
HB: 208 plus healing
MP5: 32

Gear:

Head: [Helm of the Lifegiver]
Neck: [Jeweled Amulet of Cainwyn]
Shoulders: [Drakesfire Epaulets]
Back: [Cloak of the Cosmos]
Chest: [Vest of Elements]
Wrists: [Zandalar Augur's Bracers]
Hands: [Gauntlets of The Five Thunders]
Waist: [Earthfury Belt]
Legs: [Earthfury Legguards]
Feet: [Earthfury Boots]
Finger: [Band of the Hierophant]
Finger: [Emerald Flame Ring]
Trinket: [Mindtap Talisman]
Trinket: [Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas]
Main Hand: [Zulian Scepter of Rites]
Held In Off-hand: [Observer's Shield]
Totem: [Totem of Rebirth]
Raid experience RETAIL VANILLA:

ZG 6/6
Molten Core 10/10
Blacwing Lair 8/8
Onyxia's Lair 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 4/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 9/9
Naxxramas 0/15 -> :-(

Raid experience FEENIX WARSONG 12x:

ZG 6/6
Molten Core 10/10
Blacwing Lair 7/8
Onyxia's Lair 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 0/6 -> i was like 6months away from wow, but now i feel rdy to come back Very Happy
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 0/9
Naxxramas 0/15

Class/spec experience:
I am playing WoW since it came out and resto shammy was allways my main, i used to play him even on blizzard server, so i think i am quite a skilled player Very Happy

Do you know anyone in Legend?
No.
What kind of person are you?
I am student of computer science. I like math, reading books, watching series & movies (I like fiction and anything that makes you think ). Oh, and I like World of Warcraft.
Why do you want to join Legend?
I value my free time dearly so I want to be part of a guild of high quality, plus I would like to kill the twins and ctun in AQ, i rly would love to Very Happy.

What can you bring to the guild?
100% attention while raiding, allways on time and trying harder than CL

Playing on any other character?
just pvp sp, i would love to get him anathema, so if we will do some alts mc run, count me in Razz

How long have you played on Feenix, Warsong 12x?
/played sais 7 days but as far i remember they did wipe like a year ago or just reseted it, i think its wrong number here Very Happy, i was here whent the server started, raiding and debugging the first raids

Have you been in any other guilds?
Yes as said i was raiding quite a lot, than i gave up wow for a few months and now i am back, i was very angry cozz they sold iteams for real money

Anything you want to add?
i am your man, btw i can actively join the guild first in september, i just finished my semestr now and i will travel a bit now Very Happy.

haugi90

Back to top Go down

restor shammy  - haugi Empty Re: restor shammy - haugi

Post by haugi90 Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:36 pm

oops forgot to tell i got enshe gear aswell and i think to build up ele wount take long, i got some MP5 iteams so i can hold a long boss fight and to get my ZG chest is like a few coing away, so the gear can be very quickly improved

haugi90

Back to top Go down

Post by orutra Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 pm

I like this guy +1

orutra

Back to top Go down

Post by haugi90 Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:57 pm

thanks a lot sir

haugi90

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmik Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:16 pm

haugi90 wrote:
I am student of computer science. I like math, reading books, watching series & movies (I like fiction and anything that makes you think ). Oh, and I like World of Warcraft.
I value my free time dearly so I want to be part of a guild of high quality, plus I would like to kill the twins and ctun in AQ, i rly would love to Very Happy.

Are you serious?

BIG -1
Since you copied answers from my application (word by word)... I even doubt your age and nationality (they also look as if they were copied).

Palmik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekan Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:18 am

Haha Palmik +1

haugi90 -1 for copying answers.
Rekan
Rekan

Back to top Go down

Post by haugi90 Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:22 pm

Palmik wrote:
haugi90 wrote:

Are you serious?

BIG -1
Since you copied answers from my application (word by word)... I even doubt your age and nationality (they also look as if they were copied).

i agree with that copy and paste, but you know why? its damm true man Very Happy that is whats funny, i can prove it, but only to officirs and i want to have prove that they have deleted the copy of my student id etc, so yeah, you are damm right, but thats doesnt chance a thig.
I would like to continue this topic without explaining details of this prove, i will do it once i will be active in september and than i would be more than GLAD to prove it.

and btw i am proud to be from Czech Republic, there are only few ppl living here and moast of them arent playing wow, but those who are are moastly quite skilled, and i mean really skilled in it, so yeah, i am from CZ. = that can be proved by any voic test with me, again i am more than glad to prove it Razz,

so pls leave next comments right below and try to forget this, at last untill september, than i am sure you will delete it once i show your GM my tru collers Very Happy.

cya in game soo guys

haugi90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down