Legend Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okke , Open for everything that guild need

5 posters

Go down

Okke , Open for everything that guild need Empty Okke , Open for everything that guild need

Post by moofoo Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:19 pm

Char Name: Okkemon
Char Class / Race: Mage, Troll (ugly female ftw <3)
Talent Specc you are applying with for the guild: Arcane/Fire (but ofc as l said l will change my talents in everything that guild needs)
Current Specc: Arcane/Fire

hmm about my gear l am 10 epic mage epics are mostly from zg and aq20 but that doesnt mean that l dont know to raid other instances

RAID EXP RETAIL :
hmm on retail l practicly player every instance with my friends char named Klosar .. Smile on server Sylvanas but that was before tbc and then l stopped playing wow ..

RAID EXP VANILLA:
ZG 6/6 World Bosses 2/4
Molten Core 10/10
Onyxia Lair 1/1
Blackwing Lair 8/8
Ruins of AQ 6/6
Temple of AQ (downed everything on cwow except cthun )
Naxx 0/15

Class/Specc exp : hmm lets talk about that .. l have really good exp in vanilla since l never played other WoW so l practicly know to play every class Smile

Do you know any1 in legens : l know Warfock and l happy cuz l know him Smile

What kind of person are u : Well l am funny and good person , always ready to help and ofcourse not troublemaker my hobies : wow , gym , weed smoking Smile

What u bring to guild : l will bring a person who would be really happy to learn more and more about raiding and about ppl styleZZ of play Smile
Playing on any other char : no alts atm Smile

How long u play on feeenix : not so long but as l said l always played pre bc servers Smile
Anything u want to add: l want to add that u wont regred if u inv me in guild cuz l am oil field owner and l will give u alot of money ... hehe joke ofc.Actually l dont know what to add u asked my practicly everything Smile))
GL & HF

And for the end Why l Want to join of legens : l want to join legend cuz ppl here are good geared and that mean then function really good and l wanna be part of something like that the part of a guild who pwn and the guild without stuped little k1d05! Smile

Last edited by moofoo on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:58 pm; edited 4 times in total

moofoo

Back to top Go down

Okke , Open for everything that guild need Empty Re: Okke , Open for everything that guild need

Post by jindo Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:26 pm

your apply is way to short, its also really hard to read and i dont like it yet. edit it, make it like our sample apply.

jindo

Back to top Go down

Okke , Open for everything that guild need Empty Re: Okke , Open for everything that guild need

Post by moofoo Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:33 pm

jindo what u think now Smile is it easyer to read Smile

moofoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:38 pm

(ugly female ftw <3)
Got mad already there

Name on Cwow? (Personal interrests)
Funky
Funky

Back to top Go down

Post by moofoo Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:39 pm

Funky wrote:
(ugly female ftw <3)
Got mad already there

Name on Cwow? (Personal interrests)

Ciara , Highscore , Lockandlol , Coramadness ,Athran

moofoo

Back to top Go down

Post by warfock Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:55 pm

Do you know any1 in legens : No l dont

Sad So i dont count Sad Wink
warfock
warfock

Back to top Go down

Post by moofoo Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:57 pm

oh sorry mate l will edit that right NOW Wink

moofoo

Back to top Go down

Post by jindo Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:02 pm

APPLY IS STILL VERRRy short man, but it looks a little better.

jindo

Back to top Go down

Post by moofoo Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:21 pm

l am really sorry cuz u dont like it but l tought that this is enough cuz l answer on every question .. Smile l am not so good wrighter so l make it a little smaller Smile
but anyway tnx for opinion l will definitly try harded next time if u reject me Smile

moofoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Futakomori Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:32 pm

It's... really rather hard to read, but i'm pretty sure we're full on mages anyhow so stop mocking a guy.
In all honesty one could go study English or this application won't get much more readable no matter how many times it's edited.

Well you should try waiting for Blastoff's reply anyhow.

Futakomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down