Legend Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apocalypze Tank - Ex RG member

5 posters

Go down

Apocalypze Tank - Ex RG member Empty Apocalypze Tank - Ex RG member

Post by Apocalypze Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:14 pm

Character name: Apocalypze
Class: Warrior
Talent spec(s) you are applying with for the guild: Tank
Current Specc: Arms (while leveling)
Relevant stats: None important for the moment, updates will be provided later.

Raid experience RETAIL VANILLA:
ZG 6/6 and 3/4 Optional
Molten Core 10/10
Blacwing Lair 8/8
Onyxia's Lair 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 6/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 9/9
Naxxramas 2/15

Raid experience FEENIX WARSONG 12x:
ZG 6/6 and 4/4 Optional
Molten Core 10/10
Blacwing Lair 8/8
Onyxia's Lair 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 6/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 2/9

Class/spec experience: As Tank on Retail and Holy Priest on Feenix.

Do you know anyone in Legend, and if so, who?: For ever alone face expression ON.

What kind of person are you?: I´m a friendly, social and ambition person. I like to travel and explore the world and I definetly like to cook. I am educating to become a high standard chef and hopefully someday work for either Emeril Lagasse or Gordon Ramsay. Thanks to my parents and some scholarships I´ve managed to move to Ireland, yet not to become the dream though one step closer to England where the education are. So to sum up I would say I am very ambition person who really stands up for the thing I feel is the right thing to do.

Why do you want to join Legend?: Legend feels like a place for me where I can turn and ask for help, for guidense. A place where I can actually feel safe knowing these guys wont let me down. I am not pretty sure how you guys are in person in Legend since I´ve never met neither of you, do I have a strong feeling and I am usually correct about strong feelings.

What can you bring to the guild?: What I can bring to Legend, it's quiet simple. I would bring an awesome attitude to raids, a stunning point of view to the tanking level and a amazing humour overall.

Playing on any other character?: No I am not.

How long have you played on Feenix, Warsong 12x?: For a couple of months.

Have you been in any other guilds?: Resurrection Gaming.

Anything you want to add?: I am currently level 37 I am rerolling from Alliance side. As the second last question reviels I´ve been playing in Resurrection Gaming for a quiet while. Though due to lack of gametime I had to leave, I wasn't fit to stay as core-raider anymore. The thing is Wednesdays/Thursdays are no longer suitable raid days for me, due to I am at school to 21:30 ST.

I thought a picture of raiding UI would show you guys a view of how I play, there for you can put yourself into my screenview and also it would show I got some dedication and skills for the game (in my opinion):
http:(slash 2x)imageshack(dot)us(slash)photo(slash)my-images(slash)84(slash)raggydead(dot)jpg(slash)
"The picture as you can see is not the character I am applying due to I am playing without addOns while leveling".

Apocalypze

Back to top Go down

Apocalypze Tank - Ex RG member Empty Re: Apocalypze Tank - Ex RG member

Post by jindo Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:32 pm

im sorry to tell you that we are raiding on thursdays too, and we do like our members to attend to raids.

jindo

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypze Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:32 pm

Taurior wrote:i got a Question, are you still leveling? if not how does yuor fear look like

I am indeed still leveling although I am going spend lot of time doing some AH buisness once I hit 60. I will be preraid/BiS geared with the 24hours limit when I hit 60.

Also update on the picture I copied to those who cracked all the (dots/slashes): Very old pic.

Apocalypze

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurior Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:33 pm

Hello,

I have to decline you becouse you are not lvl 60 yet when you got 60 and good preraid gear try to apply again.

Declined.
Taurior
Taurior

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistents Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:18 am

accept him for the humor man i wanna talk with someone k

Assistents

Back to top Go down

Post by Birak Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:43 am

Use whisper topic closed