Legend Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormhoof- Resto shaman

4 posters

Go down

Stormhoof- Resto shaman Empty Stormhoof- Resto shaman

Post by stormhoof Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:34 pm

Character name:Stormhoof
Class: Shaman
Talent spec(s) you are applying with for the guild: Resto
Current Specc: Resto (0/5/46)
Relevant stats: 354 healing with 33 mp5 with one set of gear (5.2k mana unbuffed) or
448 healing with 21 mp5 with the other (4.9k~5k mana unbuffed).

Raid experience RETAIL VANILLA:
(I've started playing retail wow only after The Burning Crusade came out)
ZG 0/6 and 0/4 Optional
Molten Core 0/10
Blacwing Lair 0/8 + a lot of vael wipes
Onyxia's Lair 0/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 0/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 0/9
Naxxramas 0/15

Raid experience FEENIX WARSONG 12x:
ZG 5/6 and 0/4 Optional
Molten Core 10/10
Blacwing Lair 0/8
Onyxia's Lair 0/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 0/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 0/9

I've played before on this server, but I wasn't able to do much content. I started raiding with Forsaken, but that was right before my finals for the 1st semester (I was on my vacation which lasted about two weeks or so). Unfortunately after I was done with my exams I couldn't play anymore on the server ( dorm policy - we have free internet, but we have our ports blocked so I notified the guild to kick me out because of my absence)

Class/spec experience: I've played this shaman only for 10 days or so, but I've been a healer most of the time, and my friends say I'm a decent healer. It kinda fits my personality actually being resto, but I'm also like elemental (I have my gear for that as well)

Do you know anyone in Legend, and if so, who?:
Keanu.

What kind of person are you?:
I'm a pretty relax guy. I'm 22 years old and I'm currently studying electrical engineering at the Technical University of Cluj-Napoca. I go to the gym 3-4 times a week and I'm planning to buy and electric guitar (out of the sudden I just wanted to learn to play, I don't know really why, but I'm sure I'll love it) .

Why do you want to join Legend ?:
Well, I'm on my summer break and I wanted to start playing wow again; PVE of course. I heard there were old members from Forsaken (it was along time since I was in the guild so they might not know me that well) here so it might be easier for me to adjust to the new guild.

What can you bring to the guild ?:
A good pve player, high raid attendance and profession factories (I have 3 characters with Enchanting 300/300, tailoring 300/300 - on Stormhoof- a 300/300 leatherworker with 300/300 skinning and a 300/300 alchemist with full herbalism [the alchemist is alliance - was my first character when I came to the server; some friends of my mine were playing here and they toled me the alliance had enough people to do raids so I joined them)

Playing on any other character ?:
Only if I need to farm mats on my leatherworked and alchemist, but I'm mostly playing on this character(Stormhoof).

How long have you played on Feenix, Warsong 12x?:
I can only say the number of days since my playing time was so erratic which is: 10 days and ~ 5 hours.

Have you been in any other guilds ?:
Ive been in Forsaken when I started playing as a horde. After my exams this semester I started playing again with some friends with whom I've started guild, but just to have a common chat and do some 5man, nothing special.

Anything you want to add?:
I'm Mc attunemed, BWL not yet, I just didn't see BWL in my future plan, but I'm planning on doing that soon.
I look forward for an answer.
stormhoof
stormhoof

Back to top Go down

Stormhoof- Resto shaman Empty Re: Stormhoof- Resto shaman

Post by Birak Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:19 pm

Seems a really interesting aplication, you sounds good mate, wait for Anilia response :-)
Birak
Birak

Back to top Go down

Post by nit Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:40 pm

wats anilia
nit
nit

Back to top Go down

Post by Anilia Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:47 pm

Nice app Smile meet me ingame i got few questions more for ya Smile