Legend Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ziard - Restoration Shaman

3 posters

Go down

Ziard - Restoration Shaman Empty Ziard - Restoration Shaman

Post by Ziard Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:06 pm

Character name: Ziard
Class: Shaman
Talent spec(s) you are applying with for the guild: http://www.wowprovider.com/?talent=11205595_7_8p5o0552350513550151
Current Specc: Restoration
Relevant stats: 33 mp5 / 5491 Mana unbuffed / 297+ healing (These stats are without enchants)

Raid experience RETAIL VANILLA: None, I started playing retail after TBC came out.
ZG 0/6 and 0/4 Optional
Molten Core 0/10
Blacwing Lair 0/8
Onyxia's Lair 0/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 0/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 0/9
Naxxramas 0/15

Raid experience FEENIX WARSONG 12x:
ZG 6/6 and 3/4 Optional
Molten Core 9/10
Blacwing Lair 0/8
Onyxia's Lair 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 6/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 0/9

Class/spec experience: Shaman was my Alt char in retail tbc.. so i healed in kara, gruul and mag only.
most of the experience ive optained here Smile i love shaman healing.

Do you know anyone in Legend, and if so, who?: Well, Cartagen (but i'm guessing its someones alt)

What kind of person are you?: I'm a kind and a helpful person. Calm and Cool. I dont like drama Smile

Why do you want to join Legend?: I would love to be a part of a proper raiding guild, Since i feel like i am a proper player but cant seem to find a proper guild to focus on. At the moment i am uneployeed so i got all the time i need.

What can you bring to the guild?: What ever the guild needs from me. I respect the rules and i do as im told. Professions: alchemist and atm. thinking of geting 300 enchanting OR engineering for the repair bot.

Playing on any other character?: I have a mage for farming.

How long have you played on Feenix, Warsong 12x?: Well my first raiding guild was Legend so... quite a while now Smile

Have you been in any other guilds?: old Legend, Slackers Ltd, Envenom, No Name, Reckless Mortals (new Slackers Ltd)

Anything you want to add?: Well... reason why i havent enchanted my gear is that i havent been sure if i can get to a proper guild anymore so didnt want to waste gold so far Smile But i got enough to get the enchants done as soon as needed.
Ziard
Ziard

Back to top Go down

Ziard - Restoration Shaman Empty Re: Ziard - Restoration Shaman

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:35 pm

Tervist ja +1. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mocsola Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:15 pm

I'm unsure, but i think Totemic Mastery is useless since it's bugged (saw it on forums, have not tryed out yet). Thats a free talent point Smile
Mocsola
Mocsola

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziard Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:01 pm

Qira wrote:Tervist ja +1. Very Happy
Tere, tere. Razz

Mocsola wrote:I'm unsure, but i think Totemic Mastery is useless since it's bugged (saw it on forums, have not tryed out yet). Thats a free talent point Smile

Well i havent heard about that, i did hear that Healing Way is bugged but im not 100% sure anymore Smile
Ziard
Ziard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anilia Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:10 pm

Contact me ingame !
Anilia
Anilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content