Legend Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charcoal - Fury Warrior Application

+6
Nolfavrell a.k.a. Kaktus
Carasusto
Birak
Fjonk
Funky
Charcoal
10 posters

Go down

Charcoal - Fury Warrior Application Empty Charcoal - Fury Warrior Application

Post by Charcoal Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:23 pm

Character name: Charcoal
Class: Warrior (Orc)
Talent spec(s) you are applying with for the guild: Fury (17/34/0) http://wow112.gamestool.net/warriort.php?2030502030200000000505000550501025100000000000000000
Current Specc: I'm currently Arms (31/20/0) Since I'm currently pvping quite often with <it us raptors>
Relevant stats: Well, I consider alot of my stats "relevant" since PvE isn't just about who has the most hit/crit/AP, So i'll just link everything.

Chance to Hit - 18%
Chance to Crit - 35,19% in Zerker
Attack Power - 1092
Health Points - 4589

Gear
Lionheart Helm
Onyxia Tooth Pendant
Warlord's Plate Shoulders
Puissant Cape
Breastplate Of Annihilation
Berserker Bracers
Crul'Shorukh, Edge Of Chaos
High Warlord's Quickblade
Crossbow Of Imminent Doom
General's Plate Gauntlets
General's Plate Boots
Onslaught Girdle
Titanic Leggings
Master Dragonslayer's Ring
Don Julio's Band
Drakefang Talisman
Hand Of Justice

I also consider my enchants as a important part of my "relevant" stats so I chose to show and motivate my choice of Enchants!

Helm - 8Str Decision made on me "lacking" AP
Shoulders - 30AP BiS Shoulder Enchant atm, enough said.
Chest - Unenchanted atm (Still searching for a enchanter who can do 4+ Stats on chest)
Cloak - 3Agi Better then 70 Armor.
Bracers - 7Str
Gloves - 7Str
Legs - 8Str
Boots - Minor Run Speed Increase This is a enchant I consider a MUST in PvP and PvE due to it enabling me to get out of Area Of Effect attacks quicker therefor
I'll take less dmg and be less of a load for the healers.
Weapons - Dubble Crusader (Due to crusader procc's being able to stack)
Crossbow - 3% Hit Rumours about it not working. Well I figured that I might aswell have it. Just in-case.

Raid experience RETAIL VANILLA:
I was priviledged enough to actually experience the Vanilla raiding with my original character (And even though I was 12 at the time I actually managed to do some end-game raiding)
ZG 6/6 and 4/4 Optional
Molten Core 10/10
Blacwing Lair 8/8
Onyxia's Lair 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 6/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 1/9
Naxxramas 0/15

Raid experience FEENIX WARSONG 12x:
ZG 6/6 and 4/4 Optional
Molten Core 10/10
Blacwing Lair 8/8
Onyxia's Lair 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 6/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 5/9

I've pretty much done everything that's possible to do PvE-Wise on this server. (Even done some previous testing of content - One example was Jindo)

Class/spec experience: Well, I've been playing a warrior now for roughly 4 years. Where 2 of these 4 years has been on Feenix. So my experience is stretched out between Vanilla - Tbc - WOTLK . Cataclysm (I've played a warrior on all of these expansions now)

Do you know anyone in Legend, and if so, who?:
Nyht AKA (Durce) Used to boss him around in Pure Luck back in the days.
I'll also know Butters if myself and him are accepted.

What kind of person are you?:
I'm a kind person when the situation calls for it, but i'm also abit of a douché but this is fine aslong as you don't get on my bad side Smile I'm a athletic person with a extremely strong winning "drive" in other words, I do not like to lose especially when it's not my fault. But all in all, i'm a good guy who enjoys WoW, Sports, Manga and spending time with my friends (Be it through wow or IRL)

Why do you want to join Legend?:
I want to join "Legend" due to i've recently felt that PvP just isn't enough for me! I miss the PvE scen, so i've been browsing the horde side for quite a while now (Before and after the Faction change) and that's how I stubbled across Legend, then i've heard nothing but promising words about the guild from Nyht, so I figured that it's worth a shot Smile

What can you bring to the guild?: Well, What I know for sure that I can bring is a dedicated player with previous end-game experience in retail and on feenix. And besides that I dish out a insane amount of DPS :>

Playing on any other character?:
Nope, I've really never believed in alts.

How long have you played on Feenix, Warsong 12x?:
Just over a year now. I've been here since the very beginning I joined the server one week after it's release and i've been here since (Previously I was on feenix 2.4.3 vanilla server with other players such as Eyho)

Have you been in any other guilds?:
Oh... If I have... Well lets see.
First there was
Pure Luck - A guild which I got 7/8 Legit server firsts with in BWL
Then there's
The Argent Crusade - Another guild which I got Nefarian Server first, and 5/9 AQ40 Server firsts.¨
And then there's the most recent one
Ressurection Gaming - There's not alot to say about this guild... It's a combination of two guilds with giant ego's, Egotrip and Argent Crusade.

Anything you want to add?:
I can shuffle? Does that give me any bonus points?

Charcoal

Back to top Go down

Charcoal - Fury Warrior Application Empty Re: Charcoal - Fury Warrior Application

Post by Funky Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:40 pm

Well there's also rumors that Argent Crusade was banned because of bug abusing. But ofc it's just rumors, let's just let it rest.

You know what to do, and (I don't know much about furys but) you are in BiS gear. <-- Don't hang me up on that you trolls.

Anyways
+1
Funky
Funky

Back to top Go down

Charcoal - Fury Warrior Application Empty Re: Charcoal - Fury Warrior Application

Post by Charcoal Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:54 pm

Well, the rumor about AC was that Gamemasters were nerfing the bosses before we attempted them, Which I seem quite hard considering the server needs to be restarded for a change of a boss to be implemented. Tbh I don't care, this is in the past and i'm trying to forget loads of people from those times.

Charcoal

Back to top Go down

Post by Fjonk Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:09 pm

swedish and exp = autoaccept! +1

Fjonk
Fjonk

Back to top Go down

Post by Birak Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:17 pm

also +1 from me, good application and you ar not best preraid you are bis Razz
Birak
Birak

Back to top Go down

Post by Carasusto Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:37 pm

Go back to alliance, deserter!

+1 rofl

Carasusto

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolfavrell a.k.a. Kaktus Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:45 pm

I can help you with 9 str on wrist and 4 stats on chest. /w me ingame.

Nolfavrell a.k.a. Kaktus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:46 pm

I dont think he knows me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charcoal Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:56 pm

Nolfavrell, Is that your in-game name?

Charcoal

Back to top Go down

Post by nit Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:58 pm

UR SHIT CHERCECOLE
nit
nit

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolfavrell a.k.a. Kaktus Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:21 pm

Charcoal wrote:Nolfavrell, Is that your in-game name?
Nolfavrell / Kaktus

Nolfavrell a.k.a. Kaktus

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurior Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:52 pm

+1 from me but you have to improve uyour gear (NO NAXX WTF) Very Happy
Taurior
Taurior

Back to top Go down

Post by jindo Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:09 pm

saw you in action at SW, and you sucked. i lasted longer than you HAH!. but you did fine, not like suxx running in front and dying becouse of LOS of healers. this problem we also catch in PVE, thats why your movement speed in pve inspired me, i became curious. also i talked with you about joining, and for my part i heard warrior spots are full. yet i like parhutto to make an exception for you. also i like to see your pve exp, not only hearing rumors about it. and about AC, their bug abusing is something i dont know for sure. but their one shots must be right, considering they had like 4 months of BWL farming....?

jindo

Back to top Go down

Post by Charcoal Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:29 am

Yupp, everyone in AC was BiS (at the time) before AQ40 opened.

Charcoal

Back to top Go down

Post by nit Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:50 am

jindo best pvper

LOL IT ME COMEDIAN
nit
nit

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanu Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:11 am

xDDD looks like its start to be general discuss apply Very Happy
Nanu
Nanu

Back to top Go down

Post by Charcoal Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:59 pm

TWO PAGES

Charcoal

Back to top Go down

Post by jindo Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:18 pm

so youre in, time to let you have a tough time raiding when im back Wink

jindo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolfavrell a.k.a. Kaktus Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:33 pm

SUCK MY DICK

Nolfavrell a.k.a. Kaktus

Back to top Go down

Post by nit Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:20 am

DO IT YE
nit
nit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down