Legend Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schvelix-Fury Warrior

Go down

Schvelix-Fury Warrior Empty Schvelix-Fury Warrior

Post by Schvelix Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:08 pm

Character name: Schvelix
Class: Warrior
Talent spec you are applying with for the guild: Fury
Current Spec: 17/34/0

Relevant stats:

Strength: 332
Agility: 128
Attack Power(Without Battleshout) : 1012
Crit chance(ZerkStance) : 33.51%
Hit: 9%, I am really trying to get more hit since I need that. But it works fine with 9%.

Gear:

Head: Lionheart helmet
Neck: Frostwolf legionaire's pedant
Shoulders: [Truestrike Shoulders]
Back: [Shroud of Domination]
Chest: [Savage Gladiator Chain]
Wrists: [Bracers of Brutality]
Waist: [Zandalar Vindicator's Belt][
Hands: [Gauntlets of Heroism]
Legs: [Titanic Leggings]
Feet: [Sapphiron's Scale Boots]
Finger: [Don Julio's Band]
Finger: [Quick Strike Ring]
Trinket: [Blackhand's Breadth]
Trinket: Darkmoon Card:Mealstorm
Main Hand: Brutality Blade]
Offhand: [Warblade of the Hakkari]
Ranged: [Satyr's Bow]

I've been playing this warrior for like 3 weeks and I´already improved my gear alot. And I will keep doing that. But I think my gear is good enough to start raiding with the "big boys" now Very Happy hehe

Raid experience RETAIL VANILLA:

ZG 6/6 and 4/4 Optional
Molten Core 10/10
Blacwing Lair 8/8
Onyxia's Lair 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 6/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 9/9
Naxxramas 4/15

Raid experience FEENIX WARSONG 12x:

ZG 6/6 and 4/4 Optional
Molten Core 10/10
Blacwing Lair 8/8
Onyxia's Lair 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 6/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 6/9
Naxxramas 0/15

Class/spec experience:

I've been playing warrior since late 2004 when WoW came out. I've been playing other classes aswell, but warrior mostly. In PvE I use a rotation that I think works very good, It goes like this : BT>WW>Cleave>BT>WW>Cleave and so on. Reason for me not using Heroic strike is, It causes alot of threat which will probably get me killed after 4-5 heroic strikes. After my flurry pops I get alot of speed which results in alot of rage which let's me spam those spells.

Do you know anyone in Legend?
Actually no, I'm new to horde, I was playing alliance before, I was in Argent Crusade for months. Stopped playing when guild disbanded, Now I'm back on the track, but this time I will be playing horde.
What kind of person are you?
I'm a friendly dude from Sweden. I like to help people and I enjoy raiding alot. I pay attention and I rarely go afk while raiding. I'm a dedicated and experienced player.
Why do you want to join Legend?
I was looking for a good PVE guild. When I saw you guys recruited a fury warrior you caught my attention, I spoke to Orutra and he told me to apply, so that's what I'm doing Smile.
What can you bring to the guild?
A dedicated player who knows his class and spec, a guy with a sense of humor and a great dps I would say Smile
Playing on any other character?
Actually I am not. I don't like playing on many characters since that makes me lose my skill with my main I think. And I enjoy warriors alot, both in PVE and PvP.
How long have you played on Feenix, Warsong 12x?
I've been playing since the server came out. As I mentioned before, I've been playing alliance alot.
Have you been in any other guilds?
Yeah, atm I'm in Kings of the horde. The reason for me leaving this guild is that the players here are very immature and have such a bad behaviour towards eachother. I dont feel i fit in this guild.
Anything you want to add?
Not that I am aware of right now, but if you have any questions, please just ask me.

Thanks alot for me / Schvelix

Schvelix

Back to top Go down