Legend Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paianjen- Healing Priest

4 posters

Go down

Paianjen- Healing Priest Empty Paianjen- Healing Priest

Post by Paianjen Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:37 am

Character name:Paianjen
Class: Priest
Talent spec you are applying with for the guild: 21/30/0
Current Spec:Holy/Disco
Relevant stats:

Intelect:328
Spirit: 248
Healing Bonus:446( if i corectly calculated)
MP5:21

Gear: I have 4 pices of T1: sholders, belt( don t used though), chest, and hads. 2 piecs of ZG set-belt+ wrists( got also toknen for the sholders, need 6k more rep). Benediction staff, Hide of the Wild back, Band of sulfras and Rosewine Circle as rings, trinkets the one for priests and darkmoon card, neck animated chain necklage, head the zg healing blue head, feet wolfrunner shoes, and as legs padre's trouers

Raid experience RETAIL VANILLA:

ZG 6/6 and 0/4 Optional
Molten Core 10/10
Blacwing Lair 8/8
Onyxia's Lair 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 6/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 9/9
Naxxramas 0/15
These kills were made with 2 charachters, a mage, that i still have and a warrior. Some of them like the Aq temple was done in TBC or WoTLK patches not on vanilla. The BWL kills were done both in Vanilla and past that.

Raid experience FEENIX WARSONG 12x:

ZG 6/6 and 0/4 Optional
Molten Core 10/10
Blacwing Lair 2/8
Onyxia's Lair 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 4/6( with tryes on Moam)
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 0/9
Naxxramas 0/15

Class/spec experience:
I have this character for a long time. before Nefarian was scripted, before there was a TBC server. total time played on this char @ 20 days. i have a retail priest too, lvl 80.Leveled it starting Tbc, so im not that new to healing.

Do you know anyone in Legend?
No.
What kind of person are you?
I am studying Medicine, and beside stuying it i like it, and have it as a hobby, so i like reaing lots of magazine and books about it. i also like WoW and LoL(League of Legends)
Why do you want to join Legend?
Well, i shortly rejoined the server, after along time of not playing, and i was searching for a guild that has progress and suits me with the hours of the raids, and i hope that i can help others with further progression.
What can you bring to the guild?
Well, beside my class and what it can bring( heals, heals,heals) i am a nice guy that like to joke around, but when it is needed i focus on the subject that needs to be completed.
Playing on any other character?
I am leveling a warrior, just for the fun of tanking some dungeons, nothing serious.
How long have you played on Feenix, Warsong 12x?

Other Guilds?
Yes. I played in SARS guild, but after some time people went missing so the guild went dead, so i left. Atm i`m in guild, but the only problem is that the players are not all geared, and i don't have rank. And the loot system is quite odd, based on roll and ranks, so if a core member rolls for an item, ther is no chance of other members/trials in getting that. And tbh i kinda don't like this, because i fell like gearing others with no chance for me to improve myself.
Anything you want to add?
Not that I am aware of right now, but feel free to ask.

Last edited by Paianjen on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Paianjen

Back to top Go down

Paianjen- Healing Priest Empty Re: Paianjen- Healing Priest

Post by orutra Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:42 am

Dunno why but I like this guy, +1

orutra

Back to top Go down

Paianjen- Healing Priest Empty Re: Paianjen- Healing Priest

Post by jindo Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:29 am

accepted as last holy priest.

jindo