Legend Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlock Application. 30/0/21 SM / Ruin

4 posters

Go down

Warlock Application. 30/0/21 SM / Ruin Empty Warlock Application. 30/0/21 SM / Ruin

Post by Fanvaniebra Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:31 pm

Character name: Fanvaniebra
Class: UD Warlock
Talent spec(s) you are applying with for the guild: SM / Ruin or possibly others which you need
Current Specc: Same as above 30/0/21
Relevant stats:
277 int
168 spellpower(...)
9% crit
+1% hit from gear
Preraid gear(Almost laughable, working on it though)

Raid experience RETAIL VANILLA:
ZG 6/6 and 4/4 Optional
Molten Core 10/10
Blackwing Lair 8/8
Onyxia's Lair 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 6/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 8/9
Naxxramas 3/15

Raid experience FEENIX WARSONG 12x:
ZG 5/6 and 0/4 Optional
Molten Core 0/10
Blackwing Lair 0/8
Onyxia's Lair 0/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 0/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 0/9

Class/spec experience: Holy/shadow priest, prot warrior

Do you know anyone in Legend, and if so, who?:
Na, just found out that the guild were real good when I got help from a person in ur guild. I think his name was Binjo and he was a hunter.

What kind of person are you?:
Fairly hard question to answer. I guess I'm social and mostly very optimistic about situations (with exceptions ofc ;p).

Why do you want to join Legend?:
Well if I'm going to play on this server I want good progression. Mainly to be able to progress through the content I missed out on at level 60, being mostly Naxxramas. I feel that this is something that Legend has to offer.

What can you bring to the guild?:
An active Warlock with the willingness to raid and go with you through those annoying wiperaids which many people tend to try skipping out of. I can perhaps with my own experience be able to come up with alternative tactics etc to make the whole raiding experience go smoother and stuff like that =)

Playing on any other character?:
Nah not really atm. I did level up a warrior but I forgot how boring it was to play them in for example PvP at level 60 so I skipped that one.

How long have you played on Feenix, Warsong 12x?:
Not very long, perhaps a month more or less. Been struggling with the decision whether to play the TBC or the Vanilla server but it turned out to be this one.

Have you been in any other guilds?:
Nothing thats worth mentioning really.. I joined some guild called "that feel" while leveling and after that I've been in Crematoria for a while, but most of the people in here have either never played WoW before or are very inactive all in all.

Anything you want to add?:
I really think you'd be satisfied with me in your guild and I hope I'll have the chance to prove that to you Wink !

Fanvaniebra

Back to top Go down

Warlock Application. 30/0/21 SM / Ruin Empty Re: Warlock Application. 30/0/21 SM / Ruin

Post by jindo Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:09 pm

class/specc experience is so much to less.

jindo

Back to top Go down

Warlock Application. 30/0/21 SM / Ruin Empty Re: Warlock Application. 30/0/21 SM / Ruin

Post by Carasusto Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:58 pm

Relevant stats: 310 spell dmg, 7% hit, 15% crit

Near BiS preraid

Carasusto

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanvaniebra Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:44 am

Class / specc experience: I thought you ment what I played in retail. And that was about 200 days playtime on a priest and 50 days on a protwarrior.

What goes for relevant stats: I was thinking "relevant stats" that was supposed to be mentioned about ME. Not what generals stats overall were supposed to be. And as I said my stats were laughable (therefor way under avarage for what a normal warlock SHOULD have.)

I do have experience in ALL content that exist on Feenix atm. However as another class than I play on Feenix servers. (Which according to me is pretty realistic.)

Furthermore I've been a retail Gladiator at lvl 70. So I guess what goes for skill I'm more than qualified to play PvE Wink

EDIT:
If you wanna know my retail names these are it:

/wow/en/character/korgall/Woyce/simple

/wow/en/character/korgall/Zayela/simple

and as I couldnt post websites yet just write eu.battle. net

I've had my characters hacked for some reason due to my low security on my mailadress, and I really don't feel I like spending the time to actually fix them back since I don't even play retail anymore. But they should prove some by their feat of strengths etc. Atleast I hope so Smile

Fanvaniebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Fjonk Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:27 am

Declined
Fjonk
Fjonk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down