Legend Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlock Application

+3
jindo
Pansarbasse
Kyza
7 posters

Go down

Warlock Application Empty Warlock Application

Post by Kyza Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:09 pm

Character name:Kyza
Class:Warlock
Talent spec(s) you are applying with for the guild:Demo/Destruction (7/21/23)

Current Specc:Same, will change if needed

Relevant stats:
Spellpower 256
Hit:1%
Mana:5158
Healthpool;3424

Raid experience RETAIL VANILLA:
ZG 6/6 and 1/4 Optional
Molten Core 10/10
Blacwing Lair 1/8
Onyxia's Lair 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 6/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 0/9
Naxxramas 0/15

Raid experience FEENIX WARSONG 12x:
ZG 6/6 and 0/4 Optional
Molten Core 0/10
Blacwing Lair 0/8
Onyxia's Lair 0/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 0/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 0/9

Class/spec experience:

Do you know anyone in Legend, and if so, who?:No

What kind of person are you?:
I'm the kind of person that is always in for a laugh but when raiding being serious. I learn fast and don't make mistakes often

Why do you want to join Legend?:
Because Legend is a great guild with alot of great players.

What can you bring to the guild?:
A worthy dps and a Alchemist so alot of potions

Playing on any other character?:
No I want to focus on 1 character
How long have you played on Feenix, Warsong 12x?:
Since 30th Juli

Have you been in any other guilds?:At the moment i'm in envenom as a social till I get my gear up(almost raidready) and then go for trial so I could get to know the guild a before I go raiding with them but 2 days a week is not enough of raids for me.

Anything you want to add?: I don't think this is enough to make a good first impression so If i can i want to tell something of my retail life.
The Burning Crusade
Karazhan:Cleared
Gruul's Lair:Cleared
Serpent Shrine Cavern:Cleared
Tempest Keep:Cleared
Mount Hyjal:Cleared
Black Temple:Illidan Left
Sunwell:/

Wrath of the Lich King
-Naxxramas 10 : Cleared
->Glory of the Raider
-Naxxramas 25: Cleared

-Obsidian Sanctum 10:Cleared
->OS 3D
-Obsidian Sanctum 25:Cleared
->OS 3D

-Malygos 10:Cleared
-Malygos 25:Cleared

-Ulduar 10: Algalon Left
-Ulduar 25: Yogg-Saron/ Algalon Left - Tried Yogg-Saron, wasn't there when Valére killed it.

-Call of the Crusade 10 N:Cleared
-Call of the Crusade 10 H:Cleared
-Call of the Crusade 25 N:Cleared
-Call of the Crusade 25 H: Anub'arak Left - Tried

-Icecrown Citadel 10 N: Cleared
-Icecrown Citadel 10 H : Lich King Left
-icecrown Citadel 25 N: Cleared
-icecrown Citadel 25 H : PP,Sindragosa,Lich King Left

-Ruby Sanctum 10 N: Cleared
-Ruby Sanctum 25 N : Cleared

Cataclysm

Normal
-Bastion of Twilight 4/4
-Blackwing Descent 6/6
-Throne of the Four Winds 2/2
-Firelands 2/7 -

Heroic
-Bastion of Twilight 2/5 (Had some tries on Cho'gall and Sinestra (34%) but never was there when they killed it)
-Blackwing Descent 6/6
-Throne of the Four Winds 1/2
-Firelands 0/7

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving.
I've raided with different characters during my years of World of Warcraft, i'll try to explain it as best as I can.

Classic World of Warcraft

Character(Smégol - Bloodscalp: 60 Troll Mage)

My first real raiding guild was a dutch only guild called "Bomen zijn Relaxed". Raided with this guy's up till Ragnaros but when we finnally killed him people started to leave and eventually the guild was no more.

Character(Amzordan- Twisting Nether - 60 Human Paladin)

With this character I joined a guild called "Erazer" but only for a PvP spot but when a raid for Blackwing Lair coudn't be filled they asked me and so I started to raid with them but only up till Blackwing Lair 1st boss.

The Burning Crusade

Character(Amzordan- Dragonblight- 70 Human Paladin)

In Burning Crusade i joined once again a dutch only guild called "The Refugees" together we killed up to the 1st boss in Tempest Keep. But I left cause I felt that we didn't progress fast
enough.Then I got asked by Sunsword GM of the guild " Is betten then you" who had a reasonable progression but they merged with another guild into Pentaverate wich became Realm First guild and top 300 in the world, however I left this guild duo some IRL issues.

Character(Nathali - Bloodscalp - 70 Undead Warlock)

Joined "Worst Case Scenario" and cleared Serpent Shrine Cavern but we got stuck on Kaelthas duo the lack of good players on the realm so they moved to Al'akir, However i moved to Magtheridon to join another guild wich name I can't remember, we cleared Mount Hyjal and in Black Temple only Illidan was left.

Wrath of The Lich King

Character(Amzordan - Dragonblight - 80 Human Paladin)

Started Wotlk in "Pixel Perfect" to play together with my brother, however cause of the small amount of people we had in the guild we were only able to clear Naxxramas 10 at that point. So I applied to one of the top guilds of the Realm "Valére" and cleared Ulduar on Normal and a few Hardmodes, but I never killed Yogg-Saron 25 with then I only had a few tries. When Totc came out we cleared as one of the first guilds on the server on 25 but people lost their intrests in the game and so Valére disbanded. After this I stayed guildless for a while untill a new guild appeared "Nirvana" we cleared Totc 10 man Heroic and 2/5 Totc 25 man Heroic and got to ICC 4/13 in the first week the instance got released but the Guildmaster started to act like a jerk so people could not take it and left wich includes me aswell.

Character(Asaha - Dragonblight - 80 Orc Shaman)
At the point of leaving Nirvana I started my intrest in my enhancement shaman on the Horde side. When I geared my shaman I thought it was time to join a raiding guild "Shadow Wolves" but they had 2 other Enhancement shamans so I was alot on standby as the others were better geared so I left this guild aswell to join Divine Sanctuary till the end of Cataclsysm and cleared ICC on normal and 12/13 HC on 10 man and 10/13 HC on 25 man but while Cataclysm was approaching people coudn't care anymore about progression and that was not what I wanted, people should give it all untill the last day of an expansion.

Cataclysm

Character(Itaki - Dragonblight - 85 Draenei Shaman)

Because the Horde side at nothing more to offer i switched to Alliance and applied to "Solar Wind" and joined this guild at the night of Cataclysm launch. I've been in this guild till now and we made it to Realm First 25 man with alot of ups and down.

But since I miss vanilla so much I started a few days ago on the other realm Al'akir but the progression is far behind the one on Warsong and it is not the same if you get a instant lvl 60 character with a full starter set. That is not how i want to re-experience my vanilla life, else it is just the same as cataclysm were everyone can get free items for doing nothing.

Kyza

Back to top Go down

Warlock Application Empty Re: Warlock Application

Post by Pansarbasse Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:09 pm

Wow! now this is an Application! Good luck!
Pansarbasse
Pansarbasse

Back to top Go down

Post by jindo Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:51 pm

seems nice.

jindo

Back to top Go down

Post by orutra Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:49 pm

awesome

orutra

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyza Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:14 am

Killed 9/10 MC - Onyxia yesterday and I forgot to mention that I cleared 4 bosses in BWL on the Al'akir server with Starfleet guild. And got 2%hit now with Felheart Robes

Kyza

Back to top Go down

Post by warfock Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:04 am

Hm......... Seems Cool. Try getting bloodvine vest. it has much higher spell power than robe and has 2% hit so its a little more handy. Wait for fjonks' response. Good luck
warfock
warfock

Back to top Go down

Post by Necroflame Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:34 pm

Really nice.

Necroflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fjonk Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:54 pm

Accepted :p Whisper an me or any officer for invite Razz I will be back tomorrow.
Fjonk
Fjonk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down