Legend Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anatharea - Mighty Healer Priest

4 posters

Go down

Anatharea - Mighty Healer Priest Empty Anatharea - Mighty Healer Priest

Post by Anatharea Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:23 pm

Character name: Anatharea
Class: Priest
Talent spec(s) you are applying with for the guild: Holy/discipline
Current Specc: Same.
Relevant stats:
*unbuffed*
6151 Mana
+215 Int
+122 Spirit
593 Healing Power

# Gear:

* Head: Circlet of Prophecy
* Neck: The All-Seeing eye of Zuldazar
* Shoulders: Zandalar Confessor's Mantle
* Back: Hide of the Wild
* Chest: Robe of Prophecy
* Wrists: Vambraces of Prophecy
* Hands: Gloves of Prophecy
* Waist: Zandalar Confessor's Bindings
* Legs: Padre's Trousers
* Feet: Abyssal Cloth Slippers of Restoration (my pain in the ass ; | )
* Finger: Emerald Flame Ring
* Finger: Rosewine Circle
* Trinket: Royal Seal of Eldre' Thalas
* Trinket: Mindtap Talisman (which is gonna be changed to blue dragon darkmoon card in matter of hours)
* Ranged: Essence Gatherer
* Main Hand: Benediction

Raid experience FEENIX WARSONG 12x:
ZG 6/6 and 4/4 Optional
Molten Core 10/10
Blacwing Lair 7/8
Onyxia's Lair 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 5/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 0/9

Class/spec experience: On retail i was a warlock for a looong long time, then when cataclysm came out i rolled a discipline priest, although the game changed so much it doesent matter at this point. After Gromki dragged me into this realm i really took up vanilla healing priest. It was little less than a year's time and i didn't switch classes during that period.

Do you know anyone in Legend, and if so, who?:
Gromki, silly schizophrenic bastard whom sorry ass i always have to get out of trouble. I don't have your rooster but many of you will know me either from legendary Forsaken or Rebirth or just random encounters.

What kind of person are you?:
Open minded, easygoing philosopher who loves a good conversation and prefers to compromise instead of fighting over his own interest. I'm generally helpful and rarely turn down people in need, however that need might be. Im honest beyond good taste so you'll never get any bullshit out of me no matter how hard you try ; ).
I have lots of hobbies and change them quickly, i like to meet new people and widen my knowledge of the world, i like quantum mechanics, weed, pancakes and watching anime. I'm a fireshow performer and lately a teacher. Oh and i tend to laugh when i see people in severe pain. ^^

Why do you want to join Legend?:
Because of your immense raiding expertise, because with you i will have an opportunity to see all those epic magnificent boss fights i have not took part in yet (especially AQ40 for its marvelous atmosphere), because as i have heard from your vent (which i listened while being at gromki's place) you seem to be nice bunch of people who care more about people and fun of the game than rage over every problem that might come up, because you have the king of england in your ranks ! because Gromki said you're decent, because i have raided with many of you in the past and im looking forward to more.

What can you bring to the guild?:
My own twisted personality, Unholy might of the Forsaken which will heal the shit out of you. Anatharea is always fully buffed/flasked/elixire'd/potioned and often scrolled. Mana pots and runes are always in place too. I am no slacker and i can raid anytime, I'll often help you guys with stuff you cannot do alone or i can provide with my proffesions. I can bring my bunny and a cake too.

Playing on any other character?:
Aside from picking herbs/mining, no.

How long have you played on Feenix, Warsong 12x?:
Hm.. its hard to tell cause there were shorter and longer breaks, but around half year of continuous gameplay i'd say.

Have you been in any other guilds?:
Em.. Forsaken, Rebirth, THC.

Anything you want to add?:
I'm a good psychologist, if you have a problem son... we can talk it over... ; )

Anatharea

Back to top Go down

Anatharea - Mighty Healer Priest Empty Re: Anatharea - Mighty Healer Priest

Post by Blastoff Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:07 pm

Oh and i tend to laugh when i see people in severe pain. ^^

Now that's my kind of man ! +∞

Blastoff

Back to top Go down

Post by nit Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:10 am

lol
nit
nit

Back to top Go down

Post by jindo Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:00 pm

its a decent application but not most impressive, therefor i want to test you in one of the 20-mans i will attend on, this suterday or incomming wednesday.

jindo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anatharea Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:21 pm

While writing it i meant my application to be more true/honest and so you could grasp a bit of how i am, instead of creating a false awesome impression ; )

Sure, i shall prove my worthiness ! just tell me the approx. hour at which suterday raid will begin =)

Anatharea

Back to top Go down

Post by jindo Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:40 pm

will send you the info tomorrow, but it will probably be at 18:30 invites and incomming suterday raid(if we got resets ofc)

jindo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down