Legend Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amandro - Mage Lol =D

2 posters

Go down

Amandro - Mage Lol =D Empty Amandro - Mage Lol =D

Post by deadlyshotz Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:44 pm

Character name: Amandro
Class: Mage
Talent spec(s) you are applying with for the guild: Any Spec
Current Specc: Arcane/Frost
Relevant stats: Well im an Arcane/Frost Mage With 309 Spell Power Unbuffed, got 182 Stamina | 319 Intellect | 177 Spirit | I am a Alchemist and Enchanter

Raid experience RETAIL VANILLA:
ZG 6/6 and 4/4 Optional
Molten Core 10/10
Blacwing Lair 8/8
Onyxia's Lair 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 6/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 7/9
Naxxramas 15/15

Raid experience FEENIX WARSONG 12x:
ZG 6/6 and 4/4 Optional
Molten Core 10/10
Blacwing Lair 4/8
Onyxia's Lair 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 6/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 2/9

Class/spec experience: Arcane/Frost Mage Been Playing Since Vanilla as you can see my achievements but i have switched it up to a hunter and a holy priest before aswell. I know all my specs know whats best fro the raid and what we need for example imp scorch for 20 mans or WC(Winterchill) for 40 mans

Do you know anyone in Legend, and if so, who?: Everyone From Syndicate

What kind of person are you?: Well im a really respectful member, i am not a loot whore, i can listen to orders and rules, but i can also cooperate and talk to other people also

Why do you want to join Legend?: Well I know you guys are good for a fact since i was in Syndicate and i have seen people's gear there im almost as good as them some people have tier1/2 over me but im like up there in gear and i need a good cooperative raiding guild Smile Pluis wanna explore the game with everyone and get some more gear also and help others get gear.

What can you bring to the guild?: I Think i Can Bring you guys another Top DPS Mage That Will respec to what spec u need me to for different raids so like ZG/AQ20 il go Arcane/Fire then MC/BWL/Onxiya il go Arcane/Frost, and a respectful and helpful member who is willing to wake up in the morning at 12:30pm eastern time just to run and instance with the guild... in other words i am committed Smile

Playing on any other character?: Nope This is my main till i get him geared

How long have you played on Feenix, Warsong 12x?: Ehhh maybe like 2 months

Have you been in any other guilds?: Well i have been in the guild Dignitas and riding dirty sometimes i raid with ONE SHOT those went well but then the guild started breaking down and also The Dark Side.

Anything you want to add?: Im a really fun guy and respectful you wont regret inviting me to the guild if there is a problem i try to fix it and if there are any pots needed to be made i am the guy im an alchemist and im thinking about taking up enchanting. Thank you for taking the time to read the application hope you liked it have a nice day! Wink

deadlyshotz

Back to top Go down

Amandro - Mage Lol =D Empty Re: Amandro - Mage Lol =D

Post by Blastoff Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:27 am

Naxxramas 15/15

OK...

As I told you in game we're full on mages atm, therefore:

Declined

Blastoff

Back to top Go down

Post by deadlyshotz Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:08 am

Well when u lose 1 mage tell meh Smile and yes 15/15 Naxxramas Guild Aftermath Lightnings Blade Character Bandwen

deadlyshotz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:14 am

u didnt raid naxx 9 years old bro

Back to top Go down

Post by deadlyshotz Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:17 am

yeah with my brother naxx isnt hard if ur a healer lol and i was 10 not 9 Smile tyvm

Last edited by deadlyshotz on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total

deadlyshotz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down