Legend Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waswaswas - Holy Priest

3 posters

Go down

Waswaswas - Holy Priest Empty Waswaswas - Holy Priest

Post by Waswaswas Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:11 am

Character name: Waswaswas

Class: Priest

Talent spec(s) you are applying with for the guild: Holy

Current Specc: 21/30/0 (can respec out of Spirit buff if someone else has it in the raid, but i can also be the Spirit talent bitch)

Relevant stats:

Intellect - 240
Spirit - 179
Healing (+) - 422 ( 455 w/ class trinket)
Mp/5 - 47 ( 40 w/ class trinket)
Health - 2507
Mana - 4856

Gear

Head - Cassandra's Grace
Neck - Amulet of Shifting Sands
Shoulders - Mantle of Lost Hope
Back - Hide of the Wild
Chest - Robe of Everlastin Night (Robes of the Exalted have eluded me for about 25 baron attempts.)
Wrist - Zandalar Confessor's Wraps
Hands - Shadowy Laced Handwraps
Waist - Belt of Tiny Heads
Legs - Padre's Trousers
Feet - Faith Healer's Boots
Finger - Band of Mending
Finger - Rosewine Circle
Trinket - Mindtap Talisman and/or Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas
Trinket - Darkmoon Card : Blue Dragon
Main Hand - Simone's Cultivating Hammer
Offhand - Arlokk's Hoodoo Stick
Wand - Dragon Finger of Healing ( +26 version) and/or Mana Channeling Wand

Raid experience RETAIL VANILLA:
ZG 0/6 and 0/4 Optional
Molten Core 0/10
Blacwing Lair 0/8
Onyxia's Lair 0/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 0/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 0/9
Naxxramas 0/15

Raid experience FEENIX WARSONG 12x:
ZG 6/6 and 1/4 Optional
Molten Core 9/10
Blacwing Lair 0/8
Onyxia's Lair 1/1
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 6/6
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 0/9

Class/spec experience:

It is sad to say, but I never got the chance to fully play retail Vanilla. I had created an account for the free trial, but since it was the first time I had ever experienced WoW, I was only able to reach level 14 until the trial ran out. I got back into WoW in Wrath and that was where I excelled. I had a priest on the realm, Frostmane. After being in multiple guilds that slowly fell apart, I applied to the guild Dragonfiight and was shortly accepted in as a Shadow Priest, which was my main spec in Wrath. I was the top shadow priest in the guild and was out dpsing people better geared than me, mainly because I knew I had something to prove and had read countless guides. This led to me perfecting my rotation. Soon, our holy priests started to dwindle, so I dual-specced into it. I was always main spec shadow, but there were quite a few fights that I had healed in, mainly, Heroic PP (which I had topped the healing meters). My experience with the guild was every single Wrath raid and we had accomplished 11/12 H ICC, with plenty of H LK attempts. I ended the expansion with around 6400 gs with shadow gear, as well as 6400 gs with my holy set. We were the best guild (progression wise) on the alliance side of that server and I was in the core raid group every week.

Do you know anyone in Legend, and if so, who?:

I was privileged enough to speak with a Shaman from your guild, Squip. I had asked him/her some questions about the guild, mainly progression, raid times and availability of an open spot. The raid times work well for me and the progression is what I expected of a high-end guild.

What kind of person are you?:

I am a very open-minded and laid back young man. I aspire to be a Chemistry Major since I have been successful in school and have enjoyed Chemisty, but my interests have always been video games. I started with a super-nintendo and gameboy color. Growing up with the creation of Pokemon has taught me that, "I want to be the very best, like no one ever was!" (You're welcome if that caused the song to play in your head.) I am part Japanese, French, American and grew up as the shortest person in my classes, in a predominantly white/hillbilly town, up until my Senior year of Highschool. So you can only imagine the jokes i've heard and they don't even affect me, I actually joke about it myself. I like to enjoy a good laugh and have a pretty large sense of humor. I like to troll around on Reddit and Memebase and my current guild is actually a /v/ guild, so I hear a lot of crazy/funny stuff. I like to listen to music while I play WoW (when not raiding). I like all types of music, except Country and a lot of the new-age hiphop shit. I listen to music like Disturbed, Godsmack, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, FFDP etc. I actually have gone to MayhemFest two years in a row, unfortunately, I was unable to attend this year since I was on vacation in Luxembourg, vising my father.

Why do you want to join Legend?:

I quit right at the end of the expansion, and have yet to play Cataclysm. Being in a top-end guild is something I am familiar with, and I would like to experience it once again, in Vanilla. I don't need to be reminded to arrive to the instance on time and prepared with every possible consumable, since I have grown accustomed to it without even a second thought.

What can you bring to the guild?:

I always come prepared, and if there is a fight that I do not understand, I research it, because I know that's what it takes. Hindering the rest of a raid because you do not understand the concepts of an easily researchable fight is never an acceptable option and you will not see me aimlessly running around and standing in fire like a noob.

Playing on any other character?:

I have a level 60 Shaman, but I use it to make my potions and money (herbalism), since I have Enchanting and Tailoring as my professions on my Priest.

How long have you played on Feenix, Warsong 12x?:

I have been playing on this server for about 6 and a half days of gameplay. (Started about a month ago.)

Have you been in any other guilds?:

I am currently in the guild, Forever Diving. The raid attendance has been of very poor quality lately and as a result, they have currently merged with the guild, And His Amazing Friends to form, Best Friends Forever. It is the only guild I have been in and it's been a good stepping stone for experience, but I am in the dilemma of knowing that my talents aren't being used to their fullest. 40 mans have been filling, but not with the quality of players that is necessary to progress at a steady pace, and unfortunately, it is not the guild I feel I deserve.

Anything you want to add?:

I am very interested in being a part of this guild and am grateful of the opportunity i've been given to find a new home. I am aware that you are full on priests for your core raid group, but I don't mind being on the sidelines until I am needed. After reading other applications and the comments on them, I can tell that the members of this guild are exactly what i'm looking for to befriend.

Waswaswas

Back to top Go down

Waswaswas - Holy Priest Empty Re: Waswaswas - Holy Priest

Post by jindo Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:46 am

well we are full on our core priests, and have pretty much enough priests in the guild for the raiding 40 mans. yet we do raid 20 mans alot and we will gearup worser geared priests in MC if needed. and a priest like you i like to get inside. there is however no spot for you as core. and therefor i like to offer you a backup spot to get confortable with legend and its members.

jindo

Back to top Go down

Post by Futakomori Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:03 pm

Don't have much to add to what Jindo already said so if you're interested in joining as a backup welcome aboard

Futakomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down